Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

so far i see it`s a realy good mod even when still in dev i am sad because i cant play 1805 i got warband when the first dowload is aviable i will play it for sure sorry for my bad english

ThaneWulfgharn said:
I always found Rhodokos, in Native, the most original factions.

The other native factions were always placeholder of 1 real world faction, Rhodokos is no, the original mixture of 3 different cultures.
They are, in native:
Swadia->HRE
Nords->Vikings
Vaegir->Rus
Khergit->Mongol
Sarranid->Arabic
Rhodok->(Mentioned Above)
In my opinion, some of the other factions are more mixed than that as well, or at least the original two (though the Rhodoks are indeed the most "diverse" from among the "new" factions). F.e. the Swadians can be almost as much French, as they are HRE (and perhaps even some pinch of English). The Vaegirs, on the other hand, are certainly not simply Russian to me, as I think there's a good Byzantine influence on them too (their cataphracts, f.e.). Which wouldn't be so surprising, considering the Slavs (the Orthodox ones, at least) are often grouped by the scholars in a common civilization group - Byzantino-Slavica. In that regard, I have a list of titles from the Second Bulgarian Empire in my E1200 research, which are exactly a Byzantine-Slavic mix, in case Quintillius decides to add a Despot or something to the list. Though I agree with you - in this mod's timeframe, a Russian/Polish-Lithuanian mix would be the best.

Oh, and has the Tsar conquered the Swadian capital or the Swadian ruler has simply manatched to snatch the Vaegir crown? :smile:

A New Era is for Warband
Europe 1805 is for M&B original.

Oh, and has the Tsar conquered the Swadian capital or the Swadian ruler has simply manatched to snatch the Vaegir crown? :smile:
Ghehe, someone is sharp-eyed. It's indeed the Crown of the Tsar. Every faction has it's unique 'crown' and throneroom. So yes there is a Crown of Swadia.

Good luck mate!!!!!
Finally a good mode that doesn't focus the battle only. As far as I can see you'll have lots of choices! Managing states, assigning jobs, gambling? Renting,selling, buying -- rather then just slash-slash loot-loot.

I hope you'll finish it! (Do not quit or I'll keel ya, you have been warned) :razz:

^___^

Indeed, that's exactly what I want; more civil ways to get things done.

Double Update: Hierarchy & Influence

Hierarchy
* Medieval hierarchy system of Lower, Middle, Upper and Noble Classes
* These are divided in 11 subclasses  ranging from Freemen to Patrician, including Citizen and Gentryman
* Noble class grants 7 different titles from a simple Baron to Archduke
* Every Native faction has its own unique title. Become Jarl in the Nordic lands, be a Knyaz and serve the Tsar or become Tumetu-iin Noyan, commander of 10,000 Khergit soldiers
* Ingame lords will have titles too, completely randomly assigned
* Gain Prestige Points to increase in class
* Every noble lord and player will have a small flag above their banners, depicting their noble rank for ease
* Your noble title is shown in dialogues with AI persons

Influence
* Influence Points are points you can gain from lords, invest these points in return of 
  some actions!
Get influence points by:
* Bribing
* Donating money
* Buy a gift and give it (the better your trade skill, the less it costs)
* Persuading (most effective and increased skill = increased chance)

* You get influence weekly. Amount depends on your class
Spend your Influence Points to lords
* Let lord follow player
* Let lord follow someone
* Increase your relation with lord
* Join faction – even if your current faction is at war
* Order him to raid an enemy village!
* Order him to return to a town
* Influence him to attack a party
* Control him to siege a town!

* Order lords of your faction and… foreign lords! They take more Influence Points to   
control. You can even control enemy lords if you want! But they take 3x standard amount of Influence Points to control. The only lords who cannot be influenced are faction leaders

Screenshots

7970.png

blbk.png

or3x.png

ne5p.png

i6g3.png

hrfq.png

wpkm.png

qp18.png

r8o6.png

5n9f.png

aoij.png