Native Completed [KNL] - Khergit Native League

KNL length

• Make it a tournament so it's shorter

Votes: 66 74.2%
  • Make it run along WNL

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I would imagine the variety would be in having a competition with a different style to it and therefore a different style of maps.

Ain't my competition though so it ain't up to me. Without the ability to play the Khergits strengths though they are just like bad Vaegirs which is kinda boring.

Plazek said:
I would imagine the variety would be in having a competition with a different style to it and therefore a different style of maps.

Ain't my competition though so it ain't up to me. Without the ability to play the Khergits strengths though they are just like bad Vaegirs which is kinda boring.
No real reason that it should be boring. I don't follow any logic here.

Are you saying that it would be more fun to play closed maps with factions that have 10x speed melee attacks and 5x normal health and armour? Since they would be playing to their strengths and therefore it would be kinda fun.

Captain Lust said:
Plazek said:

Are you saying that it would be more fun to play closed maps with factions that have 10x speed melee attacks and 5x normal health and armour? Since they would be playing to their strengths and therefore it would be kinda fun.
I think he's just saying that they'll play out like Vaegirs

Captain Lust said:
Plazek said:

Yes Lust, well done, that is exactly what I am saying. It is quite amazing that you were able to extrapolate such a stupid sentence (which happened to be exactly what I was thinking) from something entirely unrelated to what I actually said!

Screw this khergit league I am going to go and make the times five health league.  :roll:

---

Obviously what I am saying is that if I join the Khergit league I want to play Khergit style. Why bother playing Khergit league if you are going to have to play Khergit vs Khergit on foot for half the matches. That is not Khergit style. I wanna roll around with my horse posse shooting people.

Don't listen to me though I am not sure if we will even join this, though me and a few 22nd are interested, I am not sure if we even have enough so who cares, listen to Lust instead he is like psychic or something.

Plazek said:
Yes Lust, well done, that is exactly what I am saying. It is quite amazing that you were able to extrapolate such a stupid sentence (which happened to be exactly what I was thinking) from something entirely unrelated to what I actually said!

Screw this khergit league I am going to go and make the times five health league.  :roll:

---

Obviously what I am saying is that if I join the Khergit league I want to play Khergit style. Why bother playing Khergit league if you are going to have to play Khergit vs Khergit on foot for half the matches. That is not Khergit style. I wanna roll around with my horse posse shooting people.

Don't listen to me though I am not sure if we will even join this, though me and a few 22nd are interested, I am not sure if we even have enough so who cares, listen to Lust instead he is like psychic or something.

k

I'll post so u can see a good example on how to sign up.

Team Name: TnT
Team Tag: TnT_
Team Banner:
c6r4l.png

Team Location: Earth
Contact 1 (TaleWorlds & Steam links):
45577309.png
SotaMursu 
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
TnT_SotaMursu
Contact 2 (TaleWorlds & Steam links):
45577309.png
Bauglir 
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
Bauglir
SotaMursu
Bauglir
Majesty
Mujahid
Warmonger
Naomi
Seyritey
Trebron
Pendragon
Stan
Dosner
Bulldoser
Raven
K2
ReD WaR
Vivar
Luxi
Virus

:!: :!: :!:

A good example of how to post if you want to add more players later:

sotamursu123 said:
Sota add to TnT roster pls:

Irishman
Braveheart

Added

wut

even though you can post about these in any way you want, if you post it in a too retarded way it might not be noticed.

:!: :!:

Back
Top Bottom