GABRILDURO's Mods and Permissions

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
~ A Huge thanks to Gabrilduro for letting us use the much needed resources from 1755 mod and 1776 mod 
All resources from  GABRILDURO'S mods are only for use for Persistent Frontier.
They are all mixed in the Resources but they are NOT for OSP use. If anybody wants to use his resources for other mods, will need his personal PERMISSION.

Austro said:
~ A Huge thanks to Gabrilduro for letting us use the much needed resources from 1755 mod and 1776 mod 
All resources from  GABRILDURO'S mods are only for use for Persistent Frontier.
They are all mixed in the Resources but they are NOT for OSP use. If anybody wants to use his resources for other mods, will need his personal PERMISSION.
Thanks for adding this and best luck for this project.
It already looks good, I just hope that it will always be possible to put up personal LANs in order to play even with few friends and not only on the NET.

To the many people that are sending me posts about having permission on using things from my Mods, to make a Mod like this or else, I please ask to stop demanding so much.

For a while I will suspend some permissions and see how some new projects, including this one, will go.

I don t want to see many projects all the same or similar, competing and fighting on the Forum.

Once again good luck and thx for crediting!  :wink:

Gab

Back
Top Bottom