Mustard and Biscuits Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Seven Devils

Regular
Mustard and Biscuits Edition can be downloaded here:

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=560

Its got...

* New Map with lots of New Cities, New Villages, and New Castles

* New Troops and Troop Trees for all the Old Factions (eveyrbody's troops are tougher than they used to be, in the Known Skill department, at least)

* Castle sieges for towns and no more alliances (conquer the whole map heh)

* Nords Stronger, Rhodok and Khergit More Agile (everybody else has either some kind of Killer Equipment or Heavy Armor heh)

* Arenas completely redone to be Factional, rewards you with renown for winning, 1000 denar betting available.

* New Faction, the Zinn Sultanate (sorta Dr Seuss meets Arabian Nights heh)

* Three sided war between Vaegir-Rhodok Alliance, Swadian-Khergit Alliance, and Nord-Zinn Alliance is over, now its a six-sided war

* New Bandits and redone Old Bandit Types, same with the Commoner things that spawn like Sword Sisters

* Towns and villages now produce more of certain types of goods when you upgrade them (according to the upgrade), and they'll produce more recruits and tax money too (and they'll also like you more for upgrading them).

* Villages also produce recruits of your troop type once they've been given to a lord from your faction (including you).

* Money rewards for fights are a lot bigger so hopefully you won't feel like you need to cheat for money heh

* Factional Startup (everybody starts with 260K renown right now so you'll basically be granted everything AND there's still cheat in the Camp Menu that'll let you give yourself as much renown as you want heh)

* Higher starting stats and skills (start out about halfway to max, I'm not here to torture anybody and you guys are all Heroes anyways heh)

* Faster Levelling for you, slower levelling for your troops

* Bigger armies allowed.

* No penalty for recruiting from prisoners (some factions should proabably GET morale for converting prisoners to the Dark Side  heh)

* Completely Redone Items File with its Own Brave New Set of Balance Probelms ahaha

* Reset all the Companions to Level 1 and added the Kidnapped Girl to the list of folks that will show up in Taverns.

* Redid all the npc merchants and stuff in the game to make 'em look like they come from where they're supposed to come from (well maybe not ALL of them heh).

* And aside from all that, it should work exactly like 894 Native, 'cause that's really what is underneath all the rearranging, so it'll have all those bugs PLUS whatever bugs I add to it ahaha

* And there's some other little things I did that I don't remember, like adding tons of floating rocks

* Villages with populations, Central Town for map

My Source Code is Also Available: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=4&id=559
(you will need at LEAST the Scene Objects folder AND the new Map.txt File from my Mod to get this to work without a lot of Floating Rocks and Problems ahaha).

So you can play around with it like I do, it'll probably be easier for New Folks to Jump Right In And Start Hacking 'cause of all my comments and formatting, just open up the Items or Troops file and you'll see what I mean.

I know it takes forever and a day to load, (even though it doesn't use any new art!)  I'm sorry ahead of time, I'm sorry everytime I have to watch it boot up myself while I wait to see if I messed something up heh.

But aside from that, if you see any bugs, lemme know.

Maybe I'll even fix some of my Patented Mad Phat Typos ahaha.

Try it out ... you'll see :grin:

I think it's pretty neat. A very different take on things ... almost an alternate reality. Especially the part where you can upgrade a Nord Warbride into a Nord Man ROFL.

BTW, no problems loading or running it. My PC was top of the line last December, so it's still great now, though.

HardCode, every time you post I have to oggle at your avatar...

EDIT: Floating rocks FTW!

Rockhead.jpg

"Mother always said I had rocks for brains..."

Also, is it intentional that you start with 30+ in every attribute & 5 in all stats?

WTF Is that name good for? Mustard and Buscuits... are we able to eat our enemies?  :lol:

Aut nunc aut numquam,
Bascavia10

WoW!
What is this suit you wear Snook? It is in 0894?

I start to download this mod! I very curious for Khergit troops!

Yah all player characters start out with 30 in all their stats 5 in all their skills and @175 in all their weapon skills.

I would have given you ten in everything but some stuff like Surgery can be a little funner if it ain't maxed out.

That's not a gameplay feature it just makes it easier to get in there and play around and test stuff, especially since I'm changing things like how long the engineering skill takes to upgrade a vllage, if I tested that at normal speed with a normal character I'd be waiting around forever.

Plus you wont be tempted to turn your companions into Doctors that Never Fight, now you can use 'em for fun 'cause you'll have all that other stuff covered.

The Nord Woman Upgrades to Man thing was just a joke at first but then I liked it so I left it ahaha.

And there's probably more than a couple bugs and I already seen one of my own typos (ugh I know how that can Ruin Ones Gaming Experience)  but there's definitely not supposed to be any floating rocks.

Unless they were there in the Native Game, I didn't fix all the maps, I just painted snow on 'em if they were supposed to be snowy and SOMETIMES I made a new and proper one if I felt like it but if you run the game in edit mode in a window on your desktop and you hit ctrl-E you can fix it anyway you like and save your changes and it won't ruin anything like it would if you tried to do that in Native.

So if you don't like the rocks fix 'em yourself and save it and make a No Floating Rocks Edition ahaha.

The floating rocks bug usually means something is wrong with the scene, its using a terrain map with the wrong scene objects file, but I didn;t fix all the floating rocks in Native either and there are some especially in the cities where you are supposed to be blocked from moving.

I did have to play with the terrain in a couple cities to switch them to a new terrain type and I mighta awent real cheap fixing the cracks in that too now that I think about it but that's an awful lot of work for something that ain't even really my cup of tea ahaha.

Yah whatever man since when did I get voted the Official Floating Rock Fixer of the game, anyways? AHAHA.

Where is that floating rock thing happening? I hope it ain't happening everywhere. I had to rearrange the way all the scenes worked early on so that I could edit the way all the villages and castles looked and save my changes, so although there ain't any "new art", and although a lot of stuff I put in the game was just a copy of something else with a few pine and palm tress and some snow and sand  painted on it, my mod IS new-scene heavy..

Bah I'll go look for it.

I hope I didn't mess up the scenes in the install program but at least somebody got far enough to see my Nord Warwaitresses before I redid the Nords and made em more normal ahaha.

Sweet stache man.

My mod was originally called the Moustache Network Edition but then I googled it and there's already a guy with that so I changed it to Mustard and Biscuits and this time I didn't google it and I don't wanna even KNOW about the Mustard and Biscuits Guy thanks ahaha.

My Vaegir are all bald headed clones.

My Swadians are Renaissance Men.

My Rhodok are Wood Dwarves or something with Mining Helmets and Spears and Kilts, they lost their crossbows in favor of archer woodsmen flavored Rhodok Snipers.

*Valkyries removed in the hot new Less Naked Chicks Expansion.

I turned off the Appearance for Equipped Javelins too, 'cause some guy said he didn't like that Big Golf Bag they had for Javelins and I wanted to see if I could do it, and now that I've done it I'm leaving it that way.

My Zinn are sorta Arabian Nights meets M&B, they're supposed to be as exactly as campy and non-historical as the Rhodok and Vaegir heh.

They wear that Flashy Golden Khergit Guard Armor With the Purple Scarf, but they also have dark-robed Assassins for archers.

My Khergit are Totally Ghengis Khan Barbarian Rider Pwnage WITH Katanas and Samurai Armor But Not the Helmet.

I had one of those Blue Warlords survive his horse getting killed (even though it was a Steppe Hunter and not just a Steppe Horse) and he fought on foot with me from then on and we won that fight and he got the most kills while he was on the GROUND haha.

I originally had the Vaegir as Lumberjacks with Green Hats and Pancakes but their Clone War thing is more dramatic and Warhammery.

Seven Devils said:
I originally had the Vaegir as Lumberjacks with Green Hats and Pancakes but their Clone War thing is more dramatic and Warhammery.

Ahhh, mix the two. I'd love to see a bald, bearded guy wearing a dress (complete with boobs) and wielding a huge great axe. Sing it with me...

fisheye said:
Seven Devils said:

Ahhh, mix the two. I'd love to see a bald, bearded guy wearing a dress (complete with boobs) and wielding a huge great axe. Sing it with me...

"I'm a lumberjack an' I'm OK"?

well i want to thank you for another reason.i like very much to see a army of almost naked babes shooting at my enemy, it just look so sexy :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

thebigguy said:
well i want to thank you for another reason.i like very much to see a army of almost naked babes shooting at my enemy, it just look so sexy :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

I agree with prussian moustache dude, and m&b chicks are kinda fugly no offence although I'll try to make me dark eldar wyches smecksy for "people" like you :wink: .

since your changing all the dialogue to be funny, how about when you help somone in a battle, they are all like

" wow, thanks! *sexes*" I really like the new arena things, too. vaegir especially. not swadian though.

I redid all the swadian stuff to make them look cooler (including their arena, based on your comments, should be funner now).

Swadians still wear tights, though, I'm not changing that! AHAHA.

Valkyries have been moved to be the equivalent of a Mercenary Blackguard in the Sword Sister Line, but unfortunately they now have clothing.

Valkryrie from Gauntlet had plate armor anyways.

I tried to make archery different between the different factions now too, where Swadians Crossbows hit horribly hard but take a long time to reload, Khergit, Vaegir, and Zinn archers shoot really fast but don't hit as hard, and Nords and Rhodok fire hard and slow, but I'm not sure that's working the way I want it yet (I don't want to make anybody too slow at shooting because it takes away from those Holy **** Hits the Fan moments where you are running toward the enemy under a sky dark with arrows ahaha).

There's still some Amazon Bikini Warrior Women in the desert, and I think they're 25th or 30th level, so you can get a few of those if you feel the need for some Classic Heavy Metal Comics Action heh.

Edit: grrr I'm so sick of fixing my own typos ahaha

Back
Top Bottom