Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok went to the Nexus mods page , top of the page press files, then new recently , it will open a page and you will see the game there, press that and it takes us to the download page. :lol: very happy man now, downloading both.
Thanks.

Dean Beecham said:
Ok went to the Nexus mods page , top of the page press files, then new recently , it will open a page and you will see the game there, press that and it takes us to the download page. :lol: very happy man now, downloading both.
Thanks.
Ah stupid Nexus.
Maybe I should upload the mod to another site as well...

Shalgar said:
How do you download patches? I know I sound like a total noob, but I've never really bothered before.

Try the link on the first post (there are also instructions on how to install it over there), if it doesn't work, try to do what Dean Beecham said.

Shalgar said:
Lol, I know how to just download them from the site, but how do you get them into the mod?
like I said:

Patch Installation instructions:
YOU'LL HAVE TO START A NEW GAME SO BACK-UP YOUR CHARACTERS FIRST

-> Download the file Phantasy_patch_040_to_0451.7z
-> Open the file with 7zip
-> go to your Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Phantasy folder
-> extract everything there
-> overwrite everything when promted
-> play

Lannistark said:
Another fantasy mod? People need to start looking elsewhere for inspiration.

Maybe it's just me, but I normally have a hard time finding Fantasy based mods. That's probably because it has been awhile since I've really looked.

I've been waiting since Warband mods started popping up for a good high fantasy mod. That man must be out of marbles.

SmurfInHell said:
Lannistark said:

Maybe it's just me, but I normally have a hard time finding Fantasy based mods. That's probably because it has been awhile since I've really looked.
Not just you.  I've only seen a few out there, and this is the most advanced English one that I can think of.

mercav said:
SmurfInHell said:
Lannistark said:

Not just you.  I've only seen a few out there, and this is the most advanced English one that I can think of.

+1

LazySteve said:
mercav said:
SmurfInHell said:
Lannistark said:

+1

I would say that the famous (and elitist) Prophesy of Pendor is a lot more advanced, but its difficulty is infamously hardcore. It is an actual fantasy mod, with elves, undeads, and demons.
But I like more the Phantasy Calradia than Prophesy of Pendor, probably because it isn't designed for masochist players :lol: . The Phantasy Calradia doesn't currently have as much new features (obviously, it is an open beta :razz: ), but it has a lot of potential. Also, I was expecting an expansion of the Calradia setting with High Fantasy elements, so I wish this mod to be successful and eventually have more features.

Back
Top Bottom