Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Some screens taken from today's upcoming v156 B5 update:  (focus on crafting reforms and B4 spell fixes)

UYbCV.jpg
QStyW.jpg
BUHBN.jpg
pJS27.jpg
_0TcA.jpg
D5TUN.jpg
5IJtn.jpg

FhdDd.jpg
baLwg.jpg
hHNMu.jpg
YK-lw.jpg

GRmhn.jpg

this last looks like I need to lower the base value by 1/3rd, done for next time...
d9Crt.jpg

and by the way, this patch is live now at NexusMods
    https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6194?tab=files

Looks pretty damn good, especially the light leather.  Now, if it only came in other colors than Safety Orange :smile:

You may want to add some strength requirements though - for example, the Sarranid helmet looks heavier, and has better stats, than some helmets which require Strength 7 or 8.  It did not use to be much of an issue where getting diadems for everyone was just a matter of trawling the bag of holding, but now a helmet like this may be considered a bit unbalancing.

-----------

By the way, why aren't you updating the 'Working-On' thread?  I thought it was a good way to keep us updated (and excited)

SE4 R@1DER said:
wowowowow :grin:

finally we will be able to breed horses :grin:

It is more of a dynamic upgrade -- you have one horse consumed as an ingredient plus a bunch of other stuff, and at the other end you get a new type of horse added to inventory on any result except critical fail, in which case you lost the horse you had for ingredient #1.  Generally by the time you unlock the recipe you fail less often, but it helps if you are a master at whatever category crafting your recipe is under (leatherworker or smithing).

Here's a couple of mine while playing on a previous version of the mod although they were heavily edited.

42213545_1421865764582947_8353286700058804224_n.jpg

42252248_1421865661249624_3503021312832438272_n.jpg

Been using the mod the get screenshots for my AAR (go click on the link in my signature if you want to). But there are other screenshots in my storage too, I'll pose them whenever I can find them.

Back
Top Bottom