Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Just the Elven Capital
2nr09de.jpg

She's the lady of Tharuks Gate? xD I lold (just a typo)
2ujjsly.jpg

Just me fighting some zombies
5ygc2g.jpg

Here you can see some mages
2ijn5fm.jpg

And now this one is a village called Four Ways In that I don't know what's its purpose but it looks great (though you cant see it well from the pic)
2hfial4.jpg

The mod has the potencial to become great. I see it has a lot of new factions, that could be explained in the facation menu because apart from the Elves and the Magicians I dont know who are the other ones.

It would be great if it had a story and quests because there are a lot of monsters but not much to do except kill them...

Congrats  :grin:

UPDATED

Adventures of the Dwarf known as Stonefist

Right after taking Bloody Cliff the Warlord and his vassal launched a counter-assualt to take it back. Wish I would have taken pics of the battle since I run 1000 on Battle sizer.
2re1frn.jpg
About 800 of the defenders were Dwarves leftover from the assault on Bloody Cliff. Thankfully I had persuaded one of the Orc lords to default and he supplemented almost 2000 units.

This was taken when assaulting one of the Drow castles.
kdq0as.jpg

Odyssey of the Great Purge by Chaplain Townson

I was low on food so while passing by a village I decided to pick up some extra food..... Yea I got some magical cabbages.
spalhl.jpg

So during one of the feast I started talking to a young lord about politics of the realm. Needless to say I talked him to death.
33naqeg.jpg

Being a cleric is a full time job. I lead, I inspire, and I heal.
mv4u48.jpg

A Sea Raider was trying to run from his judgement. I cleansed his soul with a burning flame, and now he can rest in peace.
qzgpzl.jpg

The main crew in front of my town Bloody Cliff's entrance. In order from left to right: Borcha, My cleric Guard and spotter/Pathfinder; Unaella, Infantry Captain; Chaplain Townson, Devout Cleric of Flame (just recently broke vows explained under); Marnid, Cleric and Secondary Infantry Commander; Artimenner, Siege Expert.
2e2dqwl.jpg

The Chaplain broke his vows and started using bladed weapons for several reasons. The cleric order of Ignis Angeli (latin form of Fire Angels) have proclaimed bladed weapons allowed because of the epidemic of demons now spreading through the world. The high ranking clerics of the order were given Holy Avengers to help quell the rapid expansion of Demonic summoners and their Demons.

The infamous Bunduk, The Death Knight Killer as he is known in my company. In a desperate fight he shot the last Shadow Knight in the head with a well placed bolt from his siege crossbow winning a battle and saving our lives from being captured. By winning the battle and saving what was left of my 144 recruits that were slaughtered by the hands of the 27 death knights he will be rewarded with the first castle my kingdom takes. The last knight of the field only needed to kill but a few more peasants and the battle would have been lost.

2dhrz9s.jpg

Several of my companions are not seen here. Ymira my mage/surgeon, Bunduk a secondary trainer/xbow support, and Lezalit on a mission for Right to Rule (RtR).
More are coming  :grin:

Here's a band of drow scouts that kicked my ass.

Here's my elf character riding a unicorn and having exploited unicorn regeneration (coming up next version) and the quiver of plenty. I still got quite damaged and there were parts of the battle I really thought I would lose.

Serbien said:
you should create option to return as undead when fall in battle.

Did you even bother to read the headline of this topic before you posted? (I'll edit this post with pics soon so it won't be out of place aswell :lol:)

LazySteve said:
Serbien said:
you should create option to return as undead when fall in battle.

Did you even bother to read the headline of this topic before you posted? (I'll edit this post with pics soon so it won't be out of place aswell :lol:)
Moved that one away and awaiting for your screenies!

Some more screenies:

My dwarf cleric with his dwarf troops.
An elf master wizard ready for combat
this looks like trouble...
OUCH! it WAS trouble...
there are few things prettier than a full spell book

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Nice!  :grin:

How will the new Spell Book Work?
that is the new spellbook, and it was already implemented in the latest patch of the mod so you can try it yourself

Hey all...just a couple screenshots after a bit of playing...

Drow Fighter duel wielding some pretty cool looking swords.
2zftt8g.jpg

Me and a Drow going one on one (Im using a new elven long-blade)
51atkl.jpg

A mercenary mage at a tavern
zlx3r4.jpg

And last but not least, me and my men in one of the new features, boats :smile:. (And yes, the boat can move around on water to get to places faster)
8xlifq.jpg

Will be posting some more later :smile:

Got another for now: Sea Raiders boarding my boat (Naval Fight)
hs42tf.jpg

And another, Orc raiders attacked me and killed all my men but got a good screenshot lol, Warg Rider
5ybu42.jpg

Me in some really cool elvish armor / weapons :smile:
sy59nk.jpg

Guess i went on a little shopping spree...
Might be hard to see but that says "You have lost 204136 Denars"
wl9b9u.jpg

Largest damage i have seen so far...using the wood bow at a tournament :wink:
zumm1y.jpg

Hmm...i love necromancy
2m7i73d.jpg

Last one for the night, will be some more tomorrow...Me on my trusted steed Billy the unicorn, wielding my glowing yellow light saber
2wp55on.jpg

About the necromancy bit , i almost cried after a siege after i raised 680 shadows but i was nowhere near one of my fief :sad:

I know the feeling when you raise thousands of undead. The perfect time for a screenshot, but alas everyone is too excited to think about it!

Back
Top Bottom