Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

whydott said:
Its been a while :lol: I has something to do with my college

swadian top tier cavalry
fghghg2_zpskz7yegfs.png

I will call it Swadian lion guard
Layer%204_zpsub0zydn7.png
I promise myself that I should done this and upload it tonight.
I think I should edit the face part (look like a duck) and the chest too glowing, I will edit tomorrow. and also the hair.

please give some opinion, I would really appreciate it :mrgreen:

I like the top one; the bottom one is fair but I have this one concern:  if red is worn to hide the blood from battle, what is yellow hiding?

The great value of troops with unique color or look is to place them at a certain position, such as just before the healers, so that when you see them you know it is either time to retreat or finish the fight... I usually put a golem there or something that stands out so that I know I am almost at the end of my troops.
Unique colors would make sense for the super troops.  But all gold could be blazing hand vanquishers.

if red is worn to hide the blood from battle, what is yellow hiding?
I'm not sure about this, did you put another meaning to this words? I use red because its swadia :iamamoron:

I was thinking that I always tweaking armor by change its shoulder and add shades of color faction. then I'm kinda thirst of something else. so I create it raw just like the reference (should I say, I'm trying :lol: ).
7858357d43cfaca5bcd58edb5fce7f18.png
I will come up with the edited one tonight :grin:

EDIT:
how about this?
fgdfhghfghg_zpsje3sgtef.png
Background_zpseu1cssze.png
or do you prefer another white with red armor?

whydott said:
I'm not sure about this, did you put another meaning to this words? I use red because its swadia :iamamoron:

I was thinking that I always tweaking armor by change its shoulder and add shades of color faction. then I'm kinda thirst of something else. so I create it raw just like the reference (should I say, I'm trying :lol: ).

EDIT:
how about this?

I personally like

but I suppose for a design that is given to a faction troop that may be in many places what matters most is polygons and such.  I think it would be good for a tier 4 or 5 troop.  Or should orcs use a color like that (blood and black)?  I envisioned Orcs as lower technology so their iron gear is black and much heavier than the steel items of the higher technology humans, elves and dwarves.  In any case, black and red gets my attention.

gsanders said:
whydott said:

EDIT:
how about this?

I personally like

but I suppose for a design that is given to a faction troop that may be in many places what matters most is polygons and such.  I think it would be good for a tier 4 or 5 troop.  Or should orcs use a color like that (blood and black)?  I envisioned Orcs as lower technology so their iron gear is black and much heavier than the steel items of the higher technology humans, elves and dwarves.  In any case, black and red gets my attention.

yes, I'm still aware with that polygon matters, don't worry. I have guide for that.
Average amount of polygons per type model said:
[size=6pt]Normal helmet : 500
Full faced helmet : 800/1000

A body armor : 1000

A sword : 250
Special/Detailed sword : 400
Small axe : 300
Two handed axe : 400
Two bladed axe : 500
Lance :  150/250
Spear : 200/300

Shield : 400/500

Bow : 100/200
Crossbow : 300/400

Scene prop : 500-2000
and when I edited armor, I always trying for the final result the amount of the polygon should be reduced from its raw. even if I add something.

and yes, it is for top tier infantry unit.

Orc indeed use black. but it should not shining like this one because using bad  quality metal. and the shades would be white. they didn't use colorful color.
but btw, I will not create orc armor. its already good. and I dont know how to design it.

in case you want to see the white one
gjhghjhjhjhj_zpsn7sdmx9h.png

The final result is my favorite.  As for orcs, matte black and chalk white should be the primary colors.

And NO ONE should be using that shade of orange... Sarranids may use orange, but I am sure someone with an eye for color, as you seem to have, can come up with something like sickly.

mike56 said:
whydott said:
This is the final result
swadian top tier infantry unit
JHBJMK_zps9zrukobn.png

Impressive work, much better than the others before. I would really like to see these troops you are making in the next version of the mod!
Tuidjy said:
The final result is my favorite.  As for orcs, matte black and chalk white should be the primary colors.

And NO ONE should be using that shade of orange... Sarranids may use orange, but I am sure someone with an eye for color, as you seem to have, can come up with something like sickly.
thanks for the support :mrgreen:

This is 2nd highest rhodok infantry unit.
the highest and 2nd has too much gap I think, so I decide to fill it with new one.
ttyuiuo_zpshpryoxcb.png

just for reminder, this is the highest :mrgreen:
Untitled.jpg_zpsugh2mklv.png

whydott said:
Its been a while :lol: I has something to do with my college

swadian top tier cavalry
fghghg2_zpskz7yegfs.png

I will call it Swadian lion guard
Layer%204_zpsub0zydn7.png
I promise myself that I should done this and upload it tonight.
I think I should edit the face part (look like a duck) and the chest too glowing, I will edit tomorrow. and also the hair.

please give some opinion, I would really appreciate it :mrgreen:

I merged these today but in order to not break save games I had to remove one item for each new item I add, and place them exactly at the same location.

I thus could not at this time add the recolored mount, but I can do that at the next savegame break.

Also, one item cannot be used because of Warband name syntax:

###  this cannot have  "-",  must be  "_".  MUST rename to  chapel_de_fer  and rename INSIDE BRF ALSO
["chapel-de-fer", "Swadian Chapel de Fer", [("chapel-de-fer",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_head_armor,0,
240 , weight(1.75)|abundance(100)|head_armor(35)|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(7) ,imodbits_plate ],

It turns out the original Guspav item
["prato_chapel-de-fer", "Chapel de Fer", [("prato_chapel-de-fer",0)], itp_merchandise| itp_type_head_armor  ,0,
  555 , weight(2.5)|abundance(100)|head_armor(3:cool:|body_armor(0)|leg_armor(0)|difficulty(9) ,imodbits_plate,[],[fac_kingdom_1,fac_kingdom_5,fac_undead_hunters] ],

never could have worked. The compiler sees it as    itm_prato_chapel  and strips off the rest of the name, making it an invalid path when it looks for that in the BRF file.  It would then give all black mesh.  It needs rename to  chapel_de_fer    in the .brf file.

in your case  the compiler sees it as  itm_chapel    and since you don't have an item  "chapel"  it cannot find the mesh either.
  for now I used  itm_kettle_hat

Totulhu said:
whydott said:
doesn't it look more match to nord instead vaegir?
SDLLGK_zpsqjutcjz8.png
The body armor totaly looks like vaegir
well, it is vaegirs  :mrgreen: I'm asking doesn't it look more fit used by nord instead of vaegirs?
you know, nordic, furrrrrish, jarl, leather, viking..
doesn't vaegir use lamellar or rus instead?

whydott said:
Totulhu said:
whydott said:
doesn't it look more match to nord instead vaegir?
SDLLGK_zpsqjutcjz8.png
The body armor totaly looks like vaegir
well, it is vaegirs  :mrgreen: I'm asking doesn't it look more fit used by nord instead of vaegirs?
you know, nordic, furrrrrish, jarl, leather, viking..
doesn't vaegir use lamellar or rus instead?
Lamellar armor got to ancient Rus through Golden Horde, as i know. So, i think, it must not be used by Nords.

With v150 on its way out, I'm abandoning my character.  He ended up as a level 45 barbarian-cleric-mage, with an emphasis on mage.  He was basically invincible, able to finish off 600 strong garrisons after all hs companions had gone done... although that has not happened in awhile, because lately his companions have become really hard to take down.  I'm looking forward to seeing how much of a badass I can create in v155. 

Here is a snapshot of him.  If there is any interest, I could post screenshots of some of his party, his level 29 companions, his mage wife, etc.  But for now, I'll leave the guy in retirement.

WbkDAYi.jpg

Morrowind Mod Man said:
Wow, you play with 0 inventory management? Never seen that before.
Why do I need more room?  Loot?  I have spent millions (five or six) on magic equipment alone. 

I mostly use companions, so I do not need a variety of food, and do not trade.  Inventory management, prisoner management, etc. are wasted skill points.

Back
Top Bottom