Delian Confederacy never have a peace with any faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it only i'm here, or the delian confederacy has been scripted to prevent peace with any faction?

honestly i'm troubled by this. almost everday was a battle because our faction was attacked from anywhere. From the south the Peloponnesian League has taken control of Argos, From the North and West The Achaean and The (damn it, forget the faction name) always looted our village! And from the west those Filthy Persian threaten to take control of our City in Asia Minor!
Maybe i should consider to join the peloponnesian league

I would suggest to you to read about the Peloponnesian War and the reasons of it

You will see why the Delian Confederacy is so hated by the neighbors in those times

It's actually because the Delian Confederacy has too much land. So they all the factions near them declare war to prevent the growing of their power. The only faction that isn't at war with them is Carthage, and they are all the way across the map from them. If you ever want to be a legit save game with equal factions, you would definitely need to tinker with some the codes and distribute a lot of the Confederacies cities to the other factions.

Back
Top Bottom