Captain Lust's WNL Key Match Preview - Week 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sammac said:
Captain Lust said:
sammac said:
Is a key match a close match or a match that's near the top of the ladder and close?
Yep.
Either or?
Couldn't say if it would be  close match but I'd like to see LIXH vs Tercio^^
Arbitrary. Probably the second is fairly accurate.

962333886_1366718079.jpg

Message from KHR_Chornyi_Voron
I must say that we will make our best to win this match. We lost a lot of points in our first 4 games and now we are lagging behind the leaders.  We are also sad bacause of that 2 draws in a row :smile: Now our goal is not to lose points and join the first 5 teams. Our opponent is very dangerous and we expect close game.

Quoteception.

I'm starting to think KHR are my favourite team... they were probably the most exciting team to watch so far and they have a really good attitude. Great to be able to bring you a message from them and put some character behind the Kharakternyky name.

Waiting to hear from Teutonic Knights. If you're in that team and you want to say something, let us know.

nedsat said:
I'd be surprised if RNGD doesn't beat SoE with 4 rounds or more.

And nice write up!

I suddenly feel as though I've put my reputation somewhat at stake by making predictions...

nedsat said:
I suddenly feel as though I've put my reputation somewhat at stake by making predictions...

Absolutely! You'll have to regain it by duelling or something  :roll:
Well... we'll see if my predictions are wrong first :wink:

Noxtravibur said:
Why didn't you publish your own warband newsmag yet?  :smile:
I don't know if that format is quite right. I mean as a fan of other esports like starcraft 2, I don't go really go near their online magazines.

M.ArdA said:
A great idea to supporting and promoting Warband's Competitive lane. All by yourself. Keep up to good work Captain!
Well thanks... but to all by myself seems a little unfair on:

All the tournament organisers
All the team captains
All the team players
All the other streamers
All the other tweeters
All the other supporters
Everyone else involved

But still thanks!

I like this. It reads like scene journalism and it helps me distinguish and separate the teams.

Keep it up, this helps establish a history to the matches.

Captain Lust said:
nedsat said:
Captain Lust said:
nedsat said:
I'd be surprised if RNGD doesn't beat SoE with 4 rounds or more.

And nice write up!

Absolutely! You'll have to regain it by duelling or something  :roll:

Well... we'll see if my predictions are wrong first :wink:

Neathar said:
Renegades 11 - 5 SoE

dq9hdug8.jpg
tuntg5yk.jpg
82yq6v6n.jpg
zt28pqv8.jpg

See you @ nditions?  :wink:

I said it.
TurambarMakart said:
You missed one point: Italian pro cav will be playing vs SoE not like last week vs CoR when i was busy with 'real life' and Duken pissed off the TW servers that gived him the infamous ' authorization code bullshait '.

Italian pro cav on Ruins ! ( not Neathar aimbot, no no no )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom