Screen Capture Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Apolo said:
Gentleman, you had my curiosity. But now, you have my attention. What an awesome mod

I hope to take some screen captures of v0.15 when I have time this weekend. Apolo, feel free to post some captures of your play through!

diessa said:
You can read about abilities on the Silverstag Wikia. Here are two screen captures:

ss-ability-unlock.jpg
ss-ability-test.jpg

More v0.15.9 footage to come!

Note: screen captures are of test content, and they are 90% quality to reduce their size.

Can the player unlock these abilities as well? Maybe in a future update?

ladymarion said:
diessa said:
You can read about abilities on the Silverstag Wikia. Here are two screen captures:

ss-ability-unlock.jpg
ss-ability-test.jpg

More v0.15.9 footage to come!

Note: screen captures are of test content, and they are 90% quality to reduce their size.

Can the player unlock these abilities as well? Maybe in a future update?

Our player characters get to choose three, yes. :smile:

Been doing some horse re-textures.  Just tired of the bland looking horses..thought I would see what you all think? I plan on adding several different variants of horses.  I'll post more when I can.

testhorse22.jpg
testhorse23.jpg
testhorse21.jpg

Nassif, a popular Calradian name.
60lbC.jpg
60lc4.jpg

I love yar temper
60ljD.jpg

(Same effect for all ladies with variants)

Does anyone have screenshots they think would make for good promotional images for the mod on moddb?  Right now I'm mostly hosting images of the mod's various interfaces, which I think is important as it is a primary improvement in the mod, but gameplay images would be good for balancing that out.

Guys, if someone has some nice screenshots of formations created in pre-battle deployement, I could really use them for the wiki :smile:

Back
Top Bottom