Haven't Played In Like 8 Months, What Happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ner

Regular
I haven't played in around 8 months.
I was a member of the 62nd for my entire NW career, and often merced for NEC regiments for fun.
Went by names like Ferguson, 4ner, Euphoria, and Mandingo MacMaster.

Anyways, I haven't recognized a single player since I started re-playing about 30 minutes ago.
Anything major happen? New leading regiments, coalitions etc?

Also, a picture.
First game in many months....groupfighting.
k4ux5y.png

4ner said:
I haven't played in around 8 months.
I was a member of the 62nd for my entire NW career, and often merced for NEC regiments for fun.
Went by names like Ferguson, 4ner, Euphoria, and Mandingo MacMaster.

Anyways, I haven't recognized a single player since I started re-playing about 30 minutes ago.
Anything major happen? New leading regiments, coalitions etc?

k4ux5y.png

I'll break it down for you. FSE and TaleWorld presumably fall out, FSE decides to create a separate forum for their US Civil War multiplayer game, they post in the NW sub forum that this forum is closing and urge everyone to up and join said forum.

Half the community does so, TaleWorlds tells FSE they aren't closing the sub forum like a week later. Then some silly indepedent forum drama brews up names won't be named but everyone acts like idiots some people quit either forum FOREVER (except not as they just lurk now)

All of this is irrelevant. Some people are still playing line battles. Some are taking a break waiting for the ~free~ multiplayer mode for Docms mod when it comes out. The NW modding community sadly struggles on. 

A hypocritical group was also created, aswell as the brown-nose group have gained new members, peaking it's top numbers.

I am pretty sure he is not talking about the forums  :roll:

Oldies stopped playing because like most things that lack depth, it became boring.

gokiller said:
The QQ group got created.

I do not really want to start an argument here but you clearly harbor some sort of resentment towards this "QQ group" or you would not mention it, as it is irrelevant to the OP.

Point is why don't you try to stay on topic instead of acting like children digging at each other.

Daniel. said:

Oldies stopped playing because like most things that lack depth, it became boring.

gokiller said:

I do not really want to start an argument here but you clearly harbor some sort of resentment towards this "QQ group" or you would not mention it, as it is irrelevant to the OP.

Point is why don't you try to stay on topic instead of acting like a children digging at each other.
"like a children"? lrn2english pls

James Stewart said:
Daniel. said:

gokiller said:

Point is why don't you try to stay on topic instead of acting like a children digging at each other.
"like a children"? lrn2english pls

:lol: Was writing "like a child" then changed it and did not notice  :oops:

Daniel. said:

gokiller said:

Point is why don't you try to stay on topic instead of acting like children digging at each other.

Oh Dan.... It's tottaly rellevant AND on toptic, it's a major event in the history of these 8 months! C'mmon... We can't skip that out can we now.. I just kept it short. I'm sure people will understand the meaning of it. It seems the two people who responded to my post know where I'm on about. :smile:

I don't have anything against this "QQ group" but I just think it should be mentioned!

gokiller said:
Oh Dan.... It's tottaly rellevant AND on toptic, it's a major event in the history of these 8 months! C'mmon... We can't skip that out can we now.. I just kept it short. I'm sure people will understand the meaning of it. It seems the two people who responded to my post know where I'm on about. :smile:

I don't have anything against this "QQ group" but I just think it should be mentioned!

It is not at all relevant to this thread, I am not sure you know the meaning of it.

Just because they are both about NW does not make them relevant to one another, for example, it would not be relevant for me to mention that you were banned from a certain server for being racially abusive to other players, even though they are both about NW.

Daniel. said:
gokiller said:

It is not at all relevant to this thread, I am not sure you know the meaning of it.

Just because they are both about NW does not make them relevant to one another, for example, it would not be relevant for me to mention that you were banned from a certain server for being racially abusive to other players, even though they are both about NW.

But Dan! Then you would only go about me! But I'm not important to the history of the community? Or am I? The guy is asking what happened in the 8 last months so I mention something that happened those last 8 months. And if you ask me, it's quite a big deal. But if you want to start about individuals we might just start about a certain amount of people being banned of the FSE forum because they acted like a bunch of children?

So pls Dan, let's stop this pointless argue shall we? I don't think we will get any further then getting a view of certain people being immature.

Oh and Mega, are you a mature person, or a child? I heard people saying you were a child.....

gokiller said:
So pls Dan, let's stop this pointless argue shall we? I don't think we will get any further then getting a view of certain people being immature.

Exactly what I said in the first post but you wanted to carry on because I said it not you, you could call it a moral high ground.

gokiller said:
But if you want to start about individuals we might just start about a certain amount of people being banned of the FSE forum because they acted like a bunch of children?

You can PM me about what you "know" about the situation and people if you like, we do not want to continue ****ting all over this poor guys thread any longer do we.

gokiller said:
The guy is asking what happened in the 8 last months so I mention something that happened those last 8 months.

I am still unsure as to whether or not you understand the word "relevant".

Daniel. said:
gokiller said:

Exactly what I said in the first post but you wanted to carry on because I said it not you, you could call it a moral high ground.

gokiller said:
But if you want to start about individuals we might just start about a certain amount of people being banned of the FSE forum because they acted like a bunch of children?

You can PM me about what you "know" about the situation and people if you like, we do not want to continue ****ting all over this poor guys thread any longer do we.

gokiller said:
The guy is asking what happened in the 8 last months so I mention something that happened those last 8 months.

I'll keep it on that Dan. :wink:

Megaberna said:
Sorry Goki as soon as you are a known racist, your opinion does not matter...

And besides i'm not the 15 year old racist child here am i?
Neither am I so not really sure how that makes sense.

gokiller said:
Daniel. said:
gokiller said:

gokiller said:

gokiller said:

I'll keep it on that Dan. :wink:

Megaberna said:
Sorry Goki as soon as you are a known racist, your opinion does not matter...

And besides i'm not the 15 year old racist child here am i?
Neither am I so not really sure how that makes sense. Atleast I don't get a friend of me to buy a game for me and then run off. Pls Mega just pathetic.

Wait? You are playing the Donald cart? Are you that desperate to play the only card that you know it's gonna fail no matter what you type next? ahah

I did not asked anything and i surely did not ran off...besides i was not the one licking his balls when Donald revealed his true intentions and personality. Are you still licking them? Do you also share with him your racist thoughts? You are a disgusting little 15 year old boy.

EDIT: Oh you are editing your posts? Did you noticed your mistake? Don't worry it's still saved in this quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom