ARMY leaving WNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, as the title says, ARMY have to go out of WNL. This most important reason is that Samurai is back. Me and Synn (The only Commanders of ARMY) have to go back to Samurai. Most of ARMY members doesn't want to play further in WNL then.
Got nothing to say anymore :sad:
For questions, ask it here, or on steam.

(Please give PE 16-0 win)

Thanks,
Ceasar, Synn and Galahad.

Folms said:
Sad, I was looking forward playing against you guys.
Ceasar said:
(Please give PE 16-0 win)
Why?
I think they want PE to have the points since they have no use for them... it's actually an interesting situation.

Theoretically since the deadline isn't passed, it's arguable the teams could agree to call the match a training and say they reported it by mistake. Then ARMY could default and give the 16 points to PE.

If you don't allow that you're setting a precedent that when the match is posted and confirmed that this can't be done.

Personally I think for the good of the league it would be best for ARMY to keep the points anyway. They may feel like they're doing a good thing by giving their unwanted points to PE but at the same time, it's the equivalent of taking 6 points from every other team in the league needlessly.

My advice to the admins would be to say that, since this request was posted after the confirmation of the match that it cannot be accepted and the score will stay at 10-6. However, for matches that have not been confirmed by the time forfeit requests are made, I think it would be hard to consistently or reasonably prevent teams from giving away points to their opponents.

Even so, they earned those points and it's quite foolish to just give them away. Doesn't matter if you're leaving or not, members kinda took time and effort to fight. But that's just my views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom