[SNL1] Congratulations and Thank Yous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11233afc8ac4.png

Well everyone, this is it. The first thing I want to let you know it that the officially Champions, 2nd place and 3rd place are there. Congratulations to Saracen Clan which started abit rusty, but got a very nice come back and also won the Slavic Native League. Your strategies, individual skill and consistency make you deserved winners. Congratulations to Heroes which did very well, but couldn't get the first place, you showed good performance and good skill. Then congratulations to Inquisition which had the best Bronze Match I've ever seen, you showed that you had good tactics and very good archery and cavalry skills. Those are the winners of the Slavic Native League, season 1, Congratulations!

33m73ol.jpg

a1680h.jpg

2yyp344.jpg

So now we're at the thank yous.

Thanks to Shatun, for giving me the oportunity to Moderate this board, and for making the Slavic Native League, without him, there was noone.
Thanks to Folms, for making the Pictures, without him this Post wouldn't be as fancy as it is now.
Also especially thanks to everyone who praticipated in the Slavic Native League, also without you there wouldn't be a Slavic Native League.

What will happen next?
Well, as far as I know, I can not tell you if there's going to be a Season 2. You should ask Shatun if you want to know.
If you also have a suggestion, PM me or Shatun, or poke us on Steam.

Thanks for everything, and good night. :smile:

What will happen next?
Well, as far as I know, I can not tell you if there's going to be a Season 2. You should ask Shatun if you want to know.
If you also have a suggestion, PM me or Shatun, or poke us on Steam.
First of all, everything what I am writing here is my private opinion. I do not know personally organizers (Tallie and Shatun).
In my opinion one of worst tournament. You should better give a chance to players who have experience in that. In my opinion idea for tournament was good but only idea. Organizers are in my opinion... immature (perhaps too bold words) and it is the reason why (in my opinion) that tournament was much more worse than for example WNL or ENL or polish cup 2012/2013.

If you want to start next tournament(s) you should get the server or servers. It is very important thing. You had not server so list of ID was... redundant in my opinion. Everyone could play with other ID (I also did it to check and prove that your rules about ID are... illusion). My second ID was not registered nowhere.

Thanks for the league, was really nice.

You shouldn't care of the posts above and in my opinion, you should try to run another league. You didn't have much experiance in the beginning, but I think you should keep improving. Let the WNL finish and organise everything better, make the league friendly to new Slavic clans, since there are many that still didn't take a part and it would be a good starting tournament for them. I'd help you with announcing the league around Polish forums, to invite more new clans. Just remember to don't give up, I believe you have enough willingness to continue and get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom