The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed Taleworlds forums since a long time, but I have never created an account. This mod just made me do so. Congrats La Grandmaster  :mrgreen:

The Reckoning Alpha

Thank you all for your patience, I thank each and everyone of you for your support - did not expect the forum to get this busy,  409 guests is crazy  :lol:
Here it is finally

The Reckoning
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZAcjQagT!9mTTbRxZj9EiwNaI8RCZWD1HcaMoZkj5FbFpuvWvDaI
Alpha version

Please remember this is alpha and contains many bugs. I dont want to wake up to 100 PM's complaining that something doesnt work, its an alpha so you should fully expect somethings to be unfinished.  But many things do work, and it can be a whole lot of fun at times.

Tips (so READ THEM)
- If you start with no ammo, switch weapons with the mousewheel and your gun will reload (a small bug i am currently working)
- Aim to get your firearms skill up, so devote points to agility and weapons master. Ironflesh is as useful as always. Focus on these two skill early game.
- Take the start up quest as its different from native and introduces you to some of the new features. Also there is a big payout in it, if you get far enough. Also it can be pretty fun to do.
- Aiming with a weapons is useful, you can aim with either left shift key or Q.
- Infected animals are a hell of a lot more dangerous than they sound - beware!
- Shotguns (one of the starting weapons) are only really useful at close range, so try and get an alternative longer ranged weapon if you wish to use them.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom