SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Seems like i can not seduce my companions now. They say something like "I have no time for this kind of play". Do you know anything about this problem guys? And yes, my companions are always in good mood.

produno said:
Mangon said:
I've been playing this mod for a while. King Robb Stark just died at the red wedding but after that when i went to Winterfell, King Robb and his army still there. You can't talk with him properly, he never move or doing something but he still exists. He is like a zombi. What is the reason of that? Is that a bug or something else?

What version of the mod are you playing?

Current version. 4.3.6

Is there any way to change female faces to what they re in VC or Native?

I feel like most of the females look like barbie dolls :/

Feel free to watch the video below for information on the development of A World of Ice and Fire 5.0. Here we show some of the new banners, new locations plus some nice renders of the new items being added.​

YAY!

I'm jazzed about Bannerlord. Don't get me wrong. However it's a long way from a fully functioning, fun playable complete game and I wanna GoT in style until then. Very happy to hear things are proceeding apace and the dev build is out.

Hello.
Is there another place to download the mod? Maybe Torrent? Moddb mirros give me like 30 kbps in a 50 MB internet.
Thanks

AWoIaF Development Update #4

Feel free to watch the video below for information on the development of A World of Ice and Fire 5.0. Here I talk about the general state of things, show some nice new renders and various other stuff that's been completed and added to version 5.0

Don't forget to like the video and sub to the channel as this really helps me out!

Sorry for all the drama and neck pain! While the forum is sorta quiet please have no doubt at all that everyone is still eagerly awaiting the next update. Bannerlord closed beta is fun - don't get me wrong, but very shallow (for example right now archers are stupid OP and population has declined and 90% of the people you have as teammates are terribad).

Really chomping at the bit for 5.0 to keep me going until Bannerlord full release, which will be awesome and all but even that's going to be waiting for the new AWOIF Bannerlord version!

Your hard work is much appreciated, the mod is awesome! Hope your neck feels better and we're rolling nifty new Golden Company mercs over those filthy Westerners soon!

Griefer said:
Sorry for all the drama and neck pain! While the forum is sorta quiet please have no doubt at all that everyone is still eagerly awaiting the next update. Bannerlord closed beta is fun - don't get me wrong, but very shallow (for example right now archers are stupid OP and population has declined and 90% of the people you have as teammates are terribad).

Really chomping at the bit for 5.0 to keep me going until Bannerlord full release, which will be awesome and all but even that's going to be waiting for the new AWOIF Bannerlord version!

Your hard work is much appreciated, the mod is awesome! Hope your neck feels better and we're rolling nifty new Golden Company mercs over those filthy Westerners soon!

Heheh thanks! Hopefully not... much... longer.. :smile:

The mod has now been updated to 5.0. You can either get it by following the link below, or if you are on Steam Workshop, it will auto update.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/news/a-world-of-ice-and-fire-50-update1

Bug Report:
- Siege in Moat Cailin>> Me as defender. Westerland attackers stuck outside the castle, down the road, behind a ruined wall.

- The tree/flora moves very weirdly. They spin round and round. (But, there is no wind sound, why do they move?  :razz: ) .
But seriously, there is no need of moving tree effects. The player has his/her mind only in the comming battle and not how beautiful the trees move, except of course the weird movement..

- Campaign map still stutters very much.. During Traveling. I also CTD when I search for a village with the "show on map" button..

- The Tournaments are very unjust in matter of fighters' gear.

- I was ambushed in Barrowton while going to the tavern, I killed 3 men and a woman who tried to punch me to death  :lol: .
I killed them all and I think there was, somewhere, a 5th night bandit because the game didn't let me to tab-out the scene. I searched the intire city to find him but nothing...
I had to kill the game and lose 30 minutes of gameplay because of that.

- A scene for the option "Visit your camp" is missing... My party makes a blob of people trying to move around.

- I was given the quest "We take what is ours" but there is nothing in the Notes (quest) log. Why do you include the quest, if it is not finished, in the game?

So I started in Essos with the new version, and I have to say the travel times are a bit too long. There are many rivers and lakes but there is a serious lack of bridges to cross. Perhaps the continent is designed for using ships, but without a ship it's quite annoying, and it take some time until you can afford a ship.

I had my daughter in my party at a previous version, I started a new game with 5.1 but I can't get my child to join my party. My wife was pregnant around day 70, I named my son around day 200 something. I'm at day 310 and it says "your baby has grown into a young boy" but can't get my son.
I don't think I have waited this much before but do i have to wait more? Or am i doing something wrong?

I started a game in Essos, and enlisted in the Volantean army. We are currently in the process of taking the city of Myr.

One problem: Every. Single. Last. Time. We go from the first stage of the assault, to the "fighting spills over into the streets" stage, the game CTDs. I've re-fought that first stage like four times now.

Anyone have a fix for that? I've already set every graphic setting down to the minimum, and reduced troop numbers to 150.

Back
Top Bottom