Author Topic: [S] (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v4.3.6 released 01/06/19)  (Read 558482 times)

Psychofit

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: [S] (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v4.3.6 released 01/06/19)
« Reply #1560 on: September 05, 2019, 08:56:55 PM »
Seems like i can not seduce my companions now. They say something like "I have no time for this kind of play". Do you know anything about this problem guys? And yes, my companions are always in good mood.

Mangon

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Re: [S] (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v4.3.6 released 01/06/19)
« Reply #1561 on: September 05, 2019, 09:48:48 PM »
I've been playing this mod for a while. King Robb Stark just died at the red wedding but after that when i went to Winterfell, King Robb and his army still there. You can't talk with him properly, he never move or doing something but he still exists. He is like a zombi. What is the reason of that? Is that a bug or something else?

What version of the mod are you playing?

Current version. 4.3.6

TW031

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: September 23, 2019, 07:34:27 PM »
Is there any way to change female faces to what they re in VC or Native?

I feel like most of the females look like barbie dolls :/

Griefer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: September 30, 2019, 03:58:22 AM »
Is there still going to be a 5.0 for WB or are you focused 100% on Bannerlord?

produno

• Master Knight
  • AWoIaF Developer
    • Twitter - @TheRealProduno
    • YouTube - Produno
    • View Profile
    • Official A World of Ice and Fire Webpage
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
Feel free to watch the video below for information on the development of A World of Ice and Fire 5.0. Here we show some of the new banners, new locations plus some nice renders of the new items being added.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 03:39:32 PM by produno »

Griefer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
YAY!

I'm jazzed about Bannerlord. Don't get me wrong. However it's a long way from a fully functioning, fun playable complete game and I wanna GoT in style until then. Very happy to hear things are proceeding apace and the dev build is out.

Zakrath

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Hello.
Is there another place to download the mod? Maybe Torrent? Moddb mirros give me like 30 kbps in a 50 MB internet.
Thanks

produno

• Master Knight
  • AWoIaF Developer
    • YouTube - Produno
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
Hello.
Is there another place to download the mod? Maybe Torrent? Moddb mirros give me like 30 kbps in a 50 MB internet.
Thanks

Unfortunately only ModDB or Steam Workshop.

produno

• Master Knight
  • AWoIaF Developer
    • YouTube - Produno
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
AWoIaF Development Update #4

Feel free to watch the video below for information on the development of A World of Ice and Fire 5.0. Here I talk about the general state of things, show some nice new renders and various other stuff that's been completed and added to version 5.0

Don't forget to like the video and sub to the channel as this really helps me out!

Griefer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Sorry for all the drama and neck pain! While the forum is sorta quiet please have no doubt at all that everyone is still eagerly awaiting the next update. Bannerlord closed beta is fun - don't get me wrong, but very shallow (for example right now archers are stupid OP and population has declined and 90% of the people you have as teammates are terribad).

Really chomping at the bit for 5.0 to keep me going until Bannerlord full release, which will be awesome and all but even that's going to be waiting for the new AWOIF Bannerlord version!

Your hard work is much appreciated, the mod is awesome! Hope your neck feels better and we're rolling nifty new Golden Company mercs over those filthy Westerners soon!

produno

• Master Knight
  • AWoIaF Developer
    • YouTube - Produno
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
Sorry for all the drama and neck pain! While the forum is sorta quiet please have no doubt at all that everyone is still eagerly awaiting the next update. Bannerlord closed beta is fun - don't get me wrong, but very shallow (for example right now archers are stupid OP and population has declined and 90% of the people you have as teammates are terribad).

Really chomping at the bit for 5.0 to keep me going until Bannerlord full release, which will be awesome and all but even that's going to be waiting for the new AWOIF Bannerlord version!

Your hard work is much appreciated, the mod is awesome! Hope your neck feels better and we're rolling nifty new Golden Company mercs over those filthy Westerners soon!

Heheh thanks! Hopefully not... much... longer.. :)