Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi someone know how to be dark side because i tryed one time but idk what you need to choose exactly when you create your character?

Maximou said:
Hi someone know how to be dark side because i tryed one time but idk what you need to choose exactly when you create your character?

It's not only char creation, but also the answers in-game. There is no absolute guide to every option...but stick to "honor and glory", and DON'T choose anything about love, help the weak etc.

Also, evil path has NOTHING to do with honor.

Here are some model answers (not from me):
1.Before you to Rivacheg for "Borcha", a guard will ask for entrance fee. choose answer 1 :
  "Good! i'll pay with my fist"

2.Ymira asking for help with "Dark Pilgrims"
choose answer 2 :
  "Taking about sacrifice, give me your horse and all your money"

3. After talking to "Count Arrasies" about "Dark Force", Mr.Guy will talk to you.
choose answer 2 :
  "I'll make my decision according to the circumstances"

4.When you go to talk to all kings, one king will ask you for peace with another king.
choose answer 2 :
  "I'm afraid it's too difficult to persuade only with a letter",

and when go to talk to king,who had war. choose answer 1 :
  "Whatever you think. I just brought a message"

5.When you finish fight with "Baheshtur" "Borcha" come to talk with you. choose answer 2 :
  "I won't let that happen"

6.When you first meet "Fenrir" at Azgad village. choose answer 3 :
  "No, they should be given a chance to repent"

7.When you meet "Melva". choose :
  [INT] "To catch bandits first catch the chief. It makes you show up"

8.When you first meet "Garneev". choose answer 1 :
  "For Glory and wealth"

9.When you win nation tournament and go to talk with king. King'll ask you about how to deal with dark force. choose 2 :
  "Yes, only the powerful monarch can be able to end the time of misfortune"

10.When you second meet "Garneev". choose answer 1 :
  "Yes, that mighty power"

11.When you come back from island, you'll meet "Fenrir". choose answer 2 :
  "Only the final victor can be the hero"

Then it will show 2 choice, YES or NO. ..............It up in your hand now.

Comments (tips & hints, if you're interested) on choosing evil:
*You will lose ALL companions, and gain new ones (already very high level).
*You will be a vassal for the evil forces, not king.
*You will be able to recruit and use troops from the evil forces.
*You will be at war with EVERYONE except one other faction.
*You will not be able to recruit and upgrade manhunters or mercenaries, also all tokens for that are useless.

DeathXin said:
Hello  :smile:

First, I'm apologize if my English language typing wrong(I'm from Thailand).

Second, I'm test this with myself and it work all time when I know how to join dark side.

This guide I'm test more than 20 time play main story(with choose different choice at character creation).

It mean choice at character creation not related to you can join dark side,or not. Feel free what you want.

It up to your choice in game with important dialog that you answer. Let's see............

1.Before you go in town that "Borcha" stay in jail, you 'll meet guard ask for fee. choose answer 1 :

2.When first meet "Dark Pilgrims" that "Yamira" ask for help. choose answer 2 :

3.After talk with "Count Arrasies" about "Dark Force". Mr.Guy talk with you, choose answer 2 :

4.When you go to talk to all kings, had one king ask you for set peace with another king that had war. choose answer 2 :

5.When you finish fight with "Baheshtur" "Borcha" come to talk with you. choose answer 2 :

"For Glory and wealth"

9.When you win nation tournament and go to talk with king. King'll ask you about how to deal with dark force. choose 2 :

"Yes, that mighty power"

Thank you for reading :grin:

Just choose whatever you want.  In theory you can try roleplay a saint turn evil.

warakornmk said:
DeathXin said:

Second, I'm test this with myself and it work all time when I know how to join dark side.

This guide I'm test more than 20 time play main story(with choose different choice at character creation).

It mean choice at character creation not related to you can join dark side,or not. Feel free what you want.

It up to your choice in game with important dialog that you answer. Let's see............

1.Before you go in town that "Borcha" stay in jail, you 'll meet guard ask for fee. choose answer 1 :

3.After talk with "Count Arrasies" about "Dark Force". Mr.Guy talk with you, choose answer 2 :

4.When you go to talk to all kings, had one king ask you for set peace with another king that had war. choose answer 2 :

"For Glory and wealth"

"Yes, that mighty power"

Just choose whatever you want.  In theory you can try roleplay a saint turn evil.

You just re-posted all the answers I already posted above...and YES, char creation answers CAN matter. There was someone who picked exactly all the answers above and DIDN'T get the evil path.

And at "what do you fight for", you should pick "glory and honor", but I think "defending homeland" is fine too.

warakornmk said:
I like to play my character as if she realizes the Lords of Caldaria can't put aside their grudges even in the face of complete destruction, so joins the Darkness to bring the eternal wars to an end.

Lilly112 said:
warakornmk said:
I like to play my character as if she realizes the Lords of Caldaria can't put aside their grudges even in the face of complete destruction, so joins the Darkness to bring the eternal wars to an end.
Yes human sacrifice to an evil god is the better option :wink:

zykox said:
warakornmk said:
DeathXin said:

"For Glory and wealth"

"Yes, that mighty power"

You just re-posted all the answers I already posted above...and YES, char creation answers CAN matter. There was someone who picked exactly all the answers above and DIDN'T get the evil path.

And at "what do you fight for", you should pick "glory and honor", but I think "defending homeland" is fine too.

I'm really sorry. I just try to answer question that guy above me has asked. And i see that your answer is well suited for this question.

Waiting-for-the-Lord.jpg

Me right now , waiting the 2nd Chapter. :ohdear:

Ill be honest, 90% of the M&B community is waiting Bannerlord like me , buuuuut now my priority is to get and play the 2nd Chapter before Bannerlord gets released and i am impatient every day passes.

This is one of the best mods of Warband i have ever played.

I didn't know where to post for this game but, I heard some of you, when turned to evil, couldn't leave zendar, well you actually can, just go a little lower than rest on the spot when at zendar and you'll leave

I realllly don't know why rhey don't tell us At least mont of release.I understand they don't know when they will finish but ...I'm waiting for 4 years no joke xD

MrSplashy said:
Finally! I've been waiting for the news about Chapter II and thanks for the preview, keep up the good work and hope that it will release soon.  :party: :party: :party:
the same thing I said 4 years ago, and look now, still not released

Back
Top Bottom