[5aSC2013] Questions and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

5aside.png

If you have any questions or something else, you can ask me here.

By the way, if someone needs teamspeakrooms for his 5aSC team, feel free to use Battlegrounds V2. Poke or PM me and I make a channel for your team and give channel admin right to the leaders.

voip.arrakis-net.com

pro.faiL said:
By the way, if someone needs teamspeakrooms for his WNL team, feel free to use Battlegrounds V2. Poke or PM me and I make a channel for your team and give channel admin right to the leaders.

voip.arrakis-net.com

WNL Team? This is 5aSC.

Folms said:
pro.faiL said:
By the way, if someone needs teamspeakrooms for his WNL team, feel free to use Battlegrounds V2. Poke or PM me and I make a channel for your team and give channel admin right to the leaders.

voip.arrakis-net.com

WNL Team? This is 5aSC mate, profail  :lol: :razz:

You don't say? I can make an 5aS main channel too. I wanted to post this to WNL thread, so I just copied it. Edited*

What are the rules on drops etc. can i use dismounted cavalry and give archers horses etc and then take a proper cav as well as the horse archer?

Also i would recommend scrapping snowy village and possibly field by the river as they are to big for even 8 vs 8 let alone 5 vs 5.

During the mondays in which you can make changes to the roster, is it possible to get players who have played for other teams to join you, or just ones that haven't participated in the tournament so far?

Cleric_Johnson said:
What are the rules on drops etc. can i use dismounted cavalry and give archers horses etc and then take a proper cav as well as the horse archer?
Only 1 horse at each team, a normal Cavalry.
Drops like Shield, Sword etc are allowed tho.

Cleric_Johnson said:
Also i would recommend scrapping snowy village and possibly field by the river as they are to big for even 8 vs 8 let alone 5 vs 5.
Discussing it now.

Cleric_Johnson said:
During the mondays in which you can make changes to the roster, is it possible to get players who have played for other teams to join you, or just ones that haven't participated in the tournament so far?
It is possible to take players which played for other teams, but they have to leave their own team before they join your team.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Cleric_Johnson said:
I assume the cav doesn't have to take a horse?
A dismounted cav is allowed, as in a cav that does not buy a horse, right?

Le Roux said:
Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Cleric_Johnson said:
I assume the cav doesn't have to take a horse?
A dismounted cav is allowed, as in a cav that does not buy a horse, right?

Imo, the restriction is just 1 cav, 2 archers, 2 inf. All equipmentswaps between them are/should/whatevah be allowed :smile:

So a dismounted cav, a mounted archer, a archer and 2 infs, should be a possibility.

Why? Well, it offers a nice extra possibility to the amount of possible tactics with this setup of 2 - 2 - 1 (Archer, inf, cav)

Swordyke said:
Imo, the restriction is just 1 cav, 2 archers, 2 inf. All equipmentswaps between them are/should/whatevah be allowed :smile:

So a dismounted cav, a mounted archer, a archer and 2 infs, should be a possibility.

Why? Well, it offers a nice extra possibility to the amount of possible tactics with this setup of 2 - 2 - 1 (Archer, inf, cav)
Yes, that's allowed. :smile:

I can't remember how it works with keeping your horse at the end of the round but if an archer gets a horse and stays on it (keeping it for the next round?) the cav should still be allowed to buy a horse right? I don't see the problem with that. At the very least I don't see the value in regulating it, considering the difficulty it could bring.

Captain Lust said:
I can't remember how it works with keeping your horse at the end of the round but if an archer gets a horse and stays on it (keeping it for the next round?) the cav should still be allowed to buy a horse right? I don't see the problem with that. At the very least I don't see the value in regulating it, considering the difficulty it could bring.

If this is the case, they should start limiting other looted stuff as well :wink: as suddenly an inf could take up a crossbow for ex :wink:

Back
Top Bottom