Text bug fix

Users who are viewing this thread

SchwhatNow

Recruit
Hey everyone, recently updated the OS on my pc from Vista to windows 7 so now I'm going back and installing my old mods for warband. Well it would seem the text bug fix on page 67 of the bug reports have broken links. I posted in there but haven't received a response so if anyone could help me out that would be awesome. I hate not seeing my chat log in combat lol.

Try using the module system instead. A quick and dirty fix is to open up scripts.txt, Ctrl+F to find troop_can_use_item, and find the following
Code:
1106 1 1585267068834415024
Erase those three numbers, go back to the top
Code:
troop_can_use_item -1
And decrease the last number by 1 (79 in this case, might be different for you).

Hey buddy,sorry I can't do it myself,but.you have the file that fix the game?
when I tried that the game give me a error of "run time".

so pls,if you still exsist in the forum,send me the file,or tell me more how to fix the bugs (be more spesifc...).

thx
MamoRamo :mrgreen:.

Using Warband version 1.134 and installing the TEATRC.exe from the sticky post, it first told me that this version of TEATRC was actually meant for Warband 1.132. Still worked though, apart from the text bug.

Now, Somebody, I tried your "quick and dirty" text fix, and it gave me a run time error as well.

Sadface ;(

Nexus! I forgot that thing existed  :oops:

[...]

I'm really sorry about this, but I can't find them. Both on Nexus and in the Repository, there's map fixes and graphics fixes, and a whole lot of Battle for Bermian stuff, but I can't locate any other bugfixes, no matter what keywords I search for.

What am I doing wrong? :/

Edit: Disregard the above, I. Looked for M&B instead of Warband. My bad!

Edit2: All praise the Somebody. His is the glory!

I seem to be having the same problem as above I wouldn't really care about the spam but it seems to kill the messages so I don't get any

I used the bugfix from nexus

If you can't see ANY messages it is likely an overflow - press L in-game to bring up the message log and post the message that is being spammed. Post #2 fixes a specific message spam that is being logged, you are likely experiencing the caravan bug and the best solution is to start a new game (or I can probably try to write a quick script to fix both your issues).

Hi, Somebody! I try to fix the " lord attempting x " disabling the cheat menu (" nocheatmenu " command) and the messages stills keep appearing. Is there any other command that would work? I read in the bug reports post that this has a solution but I can't find it.

Edit: I start a new game after using the command to test it, and it didn't work too

Back
Top Bottom