FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

usnavy30 said:
Does it happen on all servers you try to connect to?
You may have an outdated version compared to the serverran version.

So i lowered the graphics down....and then joined a server successfully...and then during the server I changed my graphics to max settings and everything worked.

Minor annoyance but ill deal with it

hi, i have big problem. When i join to server map is still downloading. i have downloading map 283kb

sorry for bad english  :cry:

I had actually fallen through the stairs on the siege of Hornburg. I am referring to the stairs on the wall with the ladders, beds, and weapons boxes. Along that same line I had also noticed that my feet occasionally will appear to 'sink' a little on that same wall. This had only happened to me once, however it was frustrating none the less. Thanks for any help!

It seems the ingame music doesn't work in V11 ,and I can't download the gun fix patch .I was able to play v10 with highest effect ,and I got 8g ram,  It seems the v11 is very unstable  ,I keep getting errors while playing in a server only for a few minutes and finally a CTD .

Can't join any server with new version. Upon entering server it just crashes to windows. Apparently last time i got this

error.jpg

Faegrin said:
Can't join any server with new version. Upon entering server it just crashes to windows. Apparently last time i got this

error.jpg
I got that error to desktop ONCE when in a long haul session modern vs zombies was that the kind of session going on when joining?

I think it had to do with modern guns as well firing.

Nope... i still can't enter the server. It just crashes to desktop with generic "Has stopped working and bla bla" What to do?

Upd: Tried lowering graphics, changing buffer size etc - none worked, i still crash upon entering the server. So annoying.  :lol:

Faegrin said:
Nope... i still can't enter the server. It just crashes to desktop with generic "Has stopped working and bla bla" What to do?

Upd: Tried lowering graphics, changing buffer size etc - none worked, i still crash upon entering the server. So annoying.  :lol:
Are you trying to join v10 server with v11? it will always crash if you enter a server with the wrong version.

usnavy30 said:
Faegrin said:

Are you trying to join v10 server with v11? it will always crash if you enter a server with the wrong version.

Hmmm that might be a case, but no - i dl'ed via this link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_XEt5J8_HVnUWJNLTM2RXNpTHc/edit
Or is it wrong version?

Faegrin said:
usnavy30 said:
Faegrin said:

Hmmm that might be a case, but no - i dl'ed via this link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_XEt5J8_HVnUWJNLTM2RXNpTHc/edit
Or is it wrong version?
That is ver11 you mostly need v10 on moddb current download running on the servers unless the server you join you know is regular v1.05/11 etc samething really but minor differences.

Yesterday me and other players had this strange thing going on:

oqp0.jpg

So it's like some kind of no clipping. Only happens in a few maps though.

Yep, played again today but that did not happen, it happened in a few other maps though (and the bots get stuck in the glitch sometimes).

for all the people crashing within 5 seconds of joining,

Do not join v10 servers when v105 is installed and do not join servers that are v105 with the v10 client.

Back
Top Bottom