Cannons

Users who are viewing this thread

Wrong mod if you havent noticed your in 1776 American Revolution. So don't try and insult me when your the one who looks stupid.

JOE is one of the best supporters ever, of this Mod and helps me around the many Topics of my 3 Mods, besides being officially my 1860s Moderator.
He just underlined once again what I ask in the 1st Topic: PLS DO NOT open new Topics.
Therefore, I do not see how he would look stupid, in your opinion....  :???:

Is also a good thing to post a more complete comment, U know....we are not exchanging SMS on portable phones....
And giving more info on what U mean and on what U played in the mod, can help in giving U a proper answer.

Anyway, pls post here your questions (hope U dwlded 1.5 version, right?)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259465.msg5357637.html#msg5357637

Then I will delete this Topic cuz I am the Developer of the Mod and I decide on eventually split new posts in their own Topic, or just answer with a comment in the Topic that I indicated.

Gabrilduro

Ok for some reason the main menu is not showing up, i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and tried everything but now when i get to the menu where "Start New Game" "Load Game" and all that is susposed to be its empty?

cherac3 said:
i want a detailed info about the mod cos my friends think it has no canons and other cool stuff like grenades
Half of the quesrions could be avoided if U guys would take the time to R E A D!!
Or...were U trolling?!  :???:
Gab
PS...also, do not start a post ordering : i want a detailed info. Next time I will not even take the time to answer to such a question made like that.
I mean...heck...who killed good manners in this world?  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom