Vestfoldar-hirð

Users who are viewing this thread

Vestfoldar-hirðmaðr

70a1a26b350e.jpg

History:
The cold of the earth South of Norway , the icy sea washes the shores of the fjords, bear strong people , not feared death and called the Vikings.But I and my warriors did not consider themselves to this glorious old . We conventional warriors . Which will produce the glory of his Hird

Banner:
8c4fe1706b1d.jpg

Ranks and Team :

Jarl: Ulfr_Of_Vesfold

Hersirs:
Qrn

Huskarls:
Olvir
Drunken_Fist
Bron Ballbreaker
Cannibal

Hofdings:
-
Hirdmans:
Gornain
Slavyánin
Fertaldr
Brandr
Einarr
Olafr
Bersi

Karls:
Karl

Contacts:
Steam : fridrih 104

Thanks !Varangian Guard  I played with you last night:smile:
I have 7 players , but i think  today will be more .
So I need to fix registry.

Aye, you're on the way to becoming a proper Víkingr clan. Now I'd just suggest using a more appropriate tag, maybe af Vestfold, Vestfylda, Vestfoldar-hirðmaðr or something along those lines.

Yes, the new banner and the picture are much much more aethetically pleasing than the previous, ehm, monstrosities, I dare say.
Hmh, speaking about appropriate tags, maybe the Varangians could use a better one too...

jepekula said:
Yes, the new banner and the picture are much much more aethetically pleasing than the previous, ehm, monstrosities, I dare say.
Hmh, speaking about appropriate tags, maybe the Varangians could use a better one too...
Now that you mention it, you would be less out of place if you were just Varangians, rather than *the* Varangian Guard. Væringjar. Not sure about the tag though. Væringja? Inn Væringi?

Hmh, indeed. But I want still to be special, so the ranks are a must...
I kind a like "Vaeringja". Would it work like the current one, aka "Vaeringja Rank Name"? And what would Inn Vaeringi mean? Of Varangians? In Varangians?

But well, to not derail this topic, I suggest that we carry on the Varangian Guard -thread.

Back
Top Bottom