Guide to join dark side

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathXin

Sergeant
Hello  :smile:

First, I'm apologize if my English language typing wrong(I'm from Thailand).

Second, I'm test this with myself and it work all time when I know how to join dark side.

This guide I'm test more than 20 time play main story(with choose different choice at character creation).

It mean choice at character creation not related to you can join dark side,or not. Feel free what you want.

It up to your choice in game with important dialog that you answer. Let's see............

1.Before you go in town that "Borcha" stay in jail, you 'll meet guard ask for fee. choose answer 1 :
  "Good! i'll pay with my fist"

2.When first meet "Dark Pilgrims" that "Yamira" ask for help. choose answer 2 :
  "Taking about sacrifice, give me your horse and all your money"

3.After talk with "Count Arrasies" about "Dark Force". Mr.Guy talk with you, choose answer 2 :
  "I'll make my decision according to the circumstances"

4.When you go to talk to all kings, had one king ask you for set peace with another king that had war. choose answer 2 :
  "I'm afraid it's too difficult to persuade only with a letter",

and when go to talk to king,who had war. choose answer 1 :
  "Whatever you think. I just brought a message"

5.When you finish fight with "Baheshtur" "Borcha" come to talk with you. choose answer 2 :
  "I won't let that happen"

6.When you first meet "Fenrir" at Azgad village. choose answer 3 :
  "No, they should be given a chance to repent"

7.When you meet "Melva". choose :
  [INT] "To catch bandits first catch the chief. It makes you show up"

8.When you first meet "Garneev". choose answer 1 :
  "For Glory and wealth"

9.When you win nation tournament and go to talk with king. King'll ask you about how to deal with dark force. choose 2 :
  "Yes, only the powerful monarch can be able to end the time of misfortune"

10.When you second meet "Garneev". choose answer 1 :
  "Yes, that mighty power"

11.When you come back from island, you'll meet "Fenrir". choose answer 2 :
  "Only the final victor can be the hero"

Then it will show 2 choice, YES or NO. ..............It up in your hand now.

Thank you for reading :grin:

@timur_han: So you're after the second gem? You must go to your camp near the village of Emer at night, not just wait next to it.

AkuArmoton said:
@timur_han: So you're after the second gem? You must go to your camp near the village of Emer at night, not just wait next to it.
my equipment : http://l1307.hizliresim.com/1c/5/px6yx.jpg and my position http://u1307.hizliresim.com/1c/5/px6zz.jpg and time is midnight . im not hear the sound of star pipe . i do not know what I'm doing wrong .s

From worldmap choose camp -> walk around, then when you hear the horn look for the light and run through it to get the gem. You don't need to wait the sound at world map, atleast I didn't have to. If it still won't work then I'm out of ideas. Just remember to do it at nighttime  :grin:.

AkuArmoton said:
From worldmap choose camp -> walk around, then when you hear the horn look for the light and run through it to get the gem. You don't need to wait the sound at world map, atleast I didn't have to. If it still won't work then I'm out of ideas. Just remember to do it at nighttime  :grin:.
nothing has changed , i finished this game twice before, and I want to finish the dark side again but the star pipe does not play

edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hjszndj2kczukm/sg05.sav this is my savegame . i need help  :cry:

edit2: no help ?

timur_han said:
AkuArmoton said:
nothing has changed , i finished this game twice before, and I want to finish the dark side again but the star pipe does not play

edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hjszndj2kczukm/sg05.sav this is my savegame . i need help  :cry:

edit2: no help ?
Which gem have you got?

As soon as I have the time, I will try your save and see what's wrong. But from the picture, it is ok... Nothing missing here.

Edit: Wait a minute! If you are at the second gem, then how come you acquire that horse?!

Sir Slicer said:
As soon as I have the time, I will try your save and see what's wrong. But from the picture, it is ok... Nothing missing here.

Edit: Wait a minute! If you are at the second gem, then how come you acquire that horse?!
I am have not second gem .. i have yellow gem "the ward form mother earth" .. and im bought at horse market this horse .. what should i do?

Hi.

@timur_han , I don't know what version u play but your save, your quest detail not in english.

But for your question, I try play already, u must go to where star horn say "Camping at the north-east snow filed neat the sea...."

So, go to camping right of Reyvadin at snow field and u will get it.

:grin:

Back
Top Bottom