Solid&Shade Wiki

Users who are viewing this thread

I have created a wiki for Solid&Shade, it still is in construction. But I have made the first article here, nothing really great(it is the article on patchwork), but I'll make more(even tough I have difficulty using the editor) I promise.

I wanted to know if someone experienced wants to be co-admin and opinions of everyone.Also, even if it is still in construction
I encourage any one who'd like to embellish the wiki to do it if they want. 

EDIT: I added many pages and the home is here. I don't know why it says there is only 8 pages because the wiki have more that just 8,tough still not many. Please tell me what your opinions/suggestions !

That's a very good idea, and if this project goes far enough, it could even be an information source easier to use than this forum. :grin:

That's what I hope and I created it because N0ught only gave basic information.Well, for now the articles only display basic information too,but it will have much more later.

In other words: For now I'm concentrating on quantity over quality,but when all the articles will be created, I'll review each one with what I know and at this rhythm, I guaranty it will be soon.

Back
Top Bottom