SimRai.com get your Mount&Blade servers here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Raizio

Recruit
Hey there,

SimRai is offering very affordable though high quality game servers for Mount & Blade: Warband.

Why rent at SimRai instead of a different company ?
We're affordable, reliable, experienced and very user friendly. Our top priority is to have you playing with your friends without leaving a hole in your wallet, simple as that. Our customer support takes place on whatever contact system you prefer, even Steam or teamspeak if that is what you prefer.

What do i get when renting from SimRai ?
  • The game server(s) of your choice, for the best price available.
  • Guaranteed no lag or other performance issues.
  • Your server will automatically come online within moments after the payment has been made.
  • You have full access to your server's files and controlls, you can upload maps and mods, change your server configuration, or stop and (re)start your server whenever you like by logging in to the SimRai panel.
image-78DD_5256ED8C.jpg
  • You can give (unlimited or limited) access to these controls to clan members so that for example maps may be uploaded or other tasks may be done by your friends or clanmembers when you are not around.
  • Personal support from the people you know, through your favorite medium (even Steam for example).
  • Ability to cancel subscription monthly.
  • The great feeling of knowing you really did get the best available deal.

Update: The deals just got better ,lower prices and higher slot counts now available, up to 200 slots could be yours today!

How does ordering at SimRai work?
After placing your order, your server is instantly setup and ready to use as soon as payment is received. When you rent a server from us you will have full control over it and it's configuration through a web panel (this includes the ability to restart your server by the click of a button) that you can easily log into on our website. Also included is FTP access, friendly and personal support through your medium of choice or our ticket system, around the clock.

Please have a look at our website for more information or to ask questions: www.simrai.com

OR
You can contact us on steam or here on Taleworlds forum.

steamsg.gif
- Raizio [SR]
taleworlds.gif
- Raizio

Thanks for your time!

Simon & Raizio

I've use SimRai a few months now to host my two PRT servers. So I thought I might give my view on SimRai. There isn't much to say, SimRai is great and I haven't had any problems with any of the servers I rent nor the support either. I've tried other website that provide Warband but I've never really been satisfied due to ping issues, bad connection, on the server and I had to wait like 24-48 hours to get a reply on the the support ticket. Though with SimRai, you get can get a hold on the admins of SimRai really fast, as they are on steam and have a steam group and that helps a lot if you are in need of help, instead of typing a ticket, even though you could do so on SimRai, but I've never needed it.
Not to mention the great connection on the server you rent.

Long text short, SimRai is the best provider I've ever had in Warband and I've had two others(I won't mention them though, but they are well known providers) and the ping is really stable and good(depends on where you are located, of course but you should get a decent ping if you are located somewhere in the EU). It's definitely worth trying out.

Viglaf said:
I've use SimRai a few months now to host my two PRT servers. So I thought I might give my view on SimRai. There isn't much to say, SimRai is great and I haven't had any problems with any of the servers I rent nor the support either. I've tried other website that provide Warband but I've never really been satisfied due to ping issues, bad connection, on the server and I had to wait like 24-48 hours to get a reply on the the support ticket. Though with SimRai, you get can get a hold on the admins of SimRai really fast, as they are on steam and have a steam group and that helps a lot if you are in need of help, instead of typing a ticket, even though you could do so on SimRai, but I've never needed it.
Not to mention the great connection on the server you rent.

Long text short, SimRai is the best provider I've ever had in Warband and I've had two others(I won't mention them though, but they are well known providers) and the ping is really stable and good(depends on where you are located, of course but you should get a decent ping if you are located somewhere in the EU). It's definitely worth trying out.
I get some of the best ping on the PRT server out of any other European server. Jest is pretty laggy. Keep up the good work. Ever consider getting any US servers?

Not sure if that was to me, findecanno, but i'll reply to it anyway.

It is actually constantly on my mind. We had the same question thrown at us in the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare forums.
Back then we said, if enough people would 'pledge' to rent one in the US ,we'd get one.
However that was sadly just out of reach. There's also the delay in support we could give.
I am awake a lot of the time, during night aswell. But there's always that little window.
We're also still fairly small, in Europe aswell. (Despite my efforts) I guess these things take time.

But every time someone mentions it, I start questioning it again, thoroughly.

I recommend this hoster because:

- The servers are good, there is no lag
- The price is affordable
- But the most important: They are always available on steam to answer your questions or help you.. And they do it with pleasure  :grin:

For a 200 slot server you can contact us and we'll check out pricing. Likely this will be in line with our current low pricing.

It won't be hard to set this up though.

Officially, since the latest patch, 200 is supported.
But, unofficially, through hex edits and the likes. It is possible to set a higher limit.

Overgaul said:
Warband does include mods, unless he mentioned native warband, then sure.

I did mean the native one, hence the patch comment earlier.
However I'd have no problem supporting mods and higher slot counts.

I know it's an old thread  :eek:
But, I've had SimRai for around 2 weeks now, and I have to say I am very satisfied with the service. They are very timely with helping out their customers and very polite, the price of the server is cheap and yet has low pings.
Keep up the work SimRai!

Feel like I ought bump this thread up.
We (as the Lucky Dogs) took out a server with SimRai around two months back. As we wanted to host the Deluge on the server it required a little more attention and patience to set up properly with the WSE (especially since it was a depreciated version). I cannot praise SimRai enough, incredibly snappy with their ticket responses and more than willing to go the extra step to help set up the server.
Oh and did I mention? Their prices are fantastic, and the server runs OK too.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom