OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Dark Age Pack- .160 Release Done

Users who are viewing this thread

You said that you need the reason for item.
I am going to explain my mod little and reason.
First my mod's background is on 1187 year in europe.
Main stage is crusader.
So i need some crusader items.
But you said that you dont make armor and helmet.
So i ask you to make some crsader shields(like jerusalem shield) and also lord of ibelin's sword(you can see the sword in movie "Kingdom of Heaven")

there are many crusader item, however shield and weapon item are not enough :???:
This ia my reason for items
thank you

Well, here is a suggestion for models. It is a mod for Skyrim,called Jaysus Swords. Link
Okay, there are some fantasy weapons(some glowing swords and such), but there are also plenty others which are "normal". The lnk provides images for almost all the weapons. Since the mod I am working on(Last Kingdom) has a plethora of items, I have no other reason to make this suggestion,than my delight to see these weapons made from a high-quality modeler.

Rather like the guardman stuff, the one to the left. And the armor of the emperor, and his crown. And everything.
That armor would take a while. The shield and spear is probably doable. Also, would be nice if you explain why you need the item.
Warrior.X said:
can you also make armours, helmets and stuff like that?
Sure. Probably not armor though. That would be time consuming.
Well, here is a suggestion for models. It is a mod for Skyrim,called Jaysus Swords. Link
Okay, there are some fantasy weapons(some glowing swords and such), but there are also plenty others which are "normal". The lnk provides images for almost all the weapons. Since the mod I am working on(Last Kingdom) has a plethora of items, I have no other reason to make this suggestion,than my delight to see these weapons made from a high-quality modeler.
Any specific items?
So i ask you to make some crsader shields(like jerusalem shield) and also lord of ibelin's sword(you can see the sword in movie "Kingdom of Heaven")
Yea, that's possible.

Lemme get things sorted out.I think I might put up a poll.

Can you make this helmet?

Axeman.jpg
gallochai.jpg

I am making a mod about vikings and I asked Gothic Knight to make it(along with the plain wooden one). So, in a couple of days I am releasing it and you will eventually find it there. :grin:

Gothic Knight said:
Here are migration-7th Century Swords I made after being inspired by Brytenwalda.
Bamburgh Sword is done-
bamburgh1done.png
bamburgh2done.png
bamburgh3done.png
Spatha-
brytenspatha.png
brytenspatha2.png
brytenspatha3.png

wow very nice  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom