OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Dark Age Pack- .160 Release Done

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiser said:
[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
kaiser said:
I am attempting to use the darkAgeAxes1 textures in this OSP. I've placed the brf and textures in their respective folders. However, with itemkinds1 file to change the mesh, its not working. What is the correct code? I've tried darkAgeAxes1, darkAgeAxes etc and it kept giving me mesh not found in game. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
The mesh-name has to be exactly the same as in the brf, watch out for upper and lower case letters.

How do i check the name within the brf?
Just copy the name of the weapon-mesh in the brf file and paste it into the itemkinds.txt ^^

kaiser said:
[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
kaiser said:
I am attempting to use the darkAgeAxes1 textures in this OSP. I've placed the brf and textures in their respective folders. However, with itemkinds1 file to change the mesh, its not working. What is the correct code? I've tried darkAgeAxes1, darkAgeAxes etc and it kept giving me mesh not found in game. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
The mesh-name has to be exactly the same as in the brf, watch out for upper and lower case letters.

Use openBRF

kaiser said:
[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
kaiser said:

Sorry. Start openBRF and open the resource. Here's an example.
OtMC4hJ.png

Back
Top Bottom