Just an old supporter saying Hi :D

Users who are viewing this thread

sgccode9

Recruit
Hello everyone!
Hello Gab!  Its been too long, I wonder if you remember me?

I supported you when you created 1755 Old America, I think I helped you test as well.. I got all the messages you sent out for 1775 still :razz:

I recently reinstalled M&B Warband and decided to start playing your mods again!

Good work and good luck for the future!

HEY!!!!  :razz:
Yessss, I DO remember U mate!!  :mrgreen:
I just said somewhere, that I miss so much old good times in 1755 and 1776, and all my old Friends!

....my updates completely improved and added a lot to my mods, and expecially last 1776 1.5 or 1860s 0.98.
But it seems that even old 1755 had more attention and enthusiasm, even when it was at a very "early" stage... :oops:

Anyway thx so much for saying Hi, as an Italian U know how much I care about having friends passing by!  :razz:
Not able offering to stay over at dinner, unfortunately though...as I use to do in real life! (good for my wife not coocking, this time!  :twisted: )

Hang around more often, Mate!
Gab
PS Please  consider to implement this Topic, though, as an Old Supporters Topic, or else.
Otherwise, just copy and paste our posts in an existing Topic, please.
I set very strict rules on keeping Topics at minimum, in oredr to help people to find things fast and clearly.
If I will leave this "two" comments Topic, they will say that Gabrilduro has some preferences and stuff...  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom