SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Tocan

Sergeant Knight at Arms
tocanscalradia3.jpg

yes, another warband mod.
i love warband but i think the native gameplay need some changes and additions.
contrary to many other mods, the computer requirements are not driven in the height.

tocan's calradia try to improve the gameplay experience which makes m&b so fun,
by including the best mods, adding new features, fixing native bugs and some gameplay changes.

####################################################################################

the list of changes is quite long but here the important things:

included mod's
- diplomacy
- pre-battle orders & deployment (pbod)
- freelancer
- better banners
- more metal sound
- improved male faces
- historic castles project
- arena overhaul mod

new features
- dark knight invasion [early development stage]
- sea battles, seatrade & seafaring
- bridge battles
- custom troops
- 60 new companions [& the 16 native]
- top-tier-troop to hero
- new towns + villages scenes
- faces reworked [ex: khergits looks asian]
- "realistic" blood
- new horses and camels [~60]
- some new items
- outposts
- floris bank system
- customizable sparring matches
- duel kit
- improved trade goods
- salt mine [the player can let prisoners work in the mine]
- new buildings
- new books
- new npcs in taverns
- new options with the tavern keepers/arena masters
- added the 10 quick game heroes into calradia's land
- kings give the player a gift for being a vassal
- new kingdom management option
- troop trees viewer
- merchant's trade ledger
- lav's companion/inventory management
- companion export/import function
- new cheat options

troop changes
here you will not find many changes. we like the native troops and try to keep the balance and game feeling
- swadia have crossbowmen and archers
- rhodok sergeants can now be upgraded into rhodok leaders (cavalry)
- rhodok sharpshooters uses arbalests
- desert bandits and sarranid horsemen with camels or horses
- new mercenary troops, new bandits, bandit/manhunter leaders
- better bandits troop tree
- increased troop sizes

gameplay changes
- reduced lord defecting
- always choose side when joining battles
- the player can end his mercenary contract by speaking to liege
- bonus for player (+ai) troop size in case you are king, marshall and/or hold fiefs
- towns & villages prosperities tuned | fief income/rents changes [to make defending it worth]
- village raids can be aborted | access on inventory during a siege
- the player can besiege castles with neutral relations
- cattle follow player :wink:
- mercenaries now cost 25% more than normal troops [native's 50% are not justified]
- more mercenaries in taverns
- ammo for ranged weapons +4 [to make throwing skill something worth]
- 40% chance to capture an enemy [instead native's 30%]
- tournament win changes [increased bet amount,xp win + relation win]
- prisoner management -> 10/skillpoint [(instead 5) to make it something worth]
- building time 1/2 faster
- the player can always ask the guild master for a new quest
- increased the needed renown to got in service as a vassal [200 instead 150]
- a school increases the loyalty of the villagers to you by +1 every week instead every month
- increased the goods merchants available money

much more. for more infos look into the update notes or ask

i'm thankful for any help!
by the way: i think my scripting is better than my english :wink:

new screenshots are always welcome! the credits goes to you.

outpost
mbwarband20130119025036.jpg

mbwarband20130119021208.jpg

expanded to a fort
mbwarband20130120082126.jpg

new arenas
mbwarband20130115154339.jpg

manage your companions
mbwarband20130119015822.jpg

new castles
mbwarband20130119025318.jpg

improved male faces
facessg.jpg

mbwarband20130201225032.jpg

bridge battles
mbwarband20130119003217.jpg

customizable sparring matches in the new arenas
mbwarband20130119003716.jpg

new horses
mbwarband20130201225922.jpg

mbwarband20130131013508.jpg

mbwarband20130301001648.jpg

new npcs
mbwarband20130201062616.jpg

the trade ledger
mbwarband20130206102836.jpg

sea battles
mbwarband20130122073208.jpg

mbwarband20130122180203.jpg

the port of rivacheg
mbwarband20130119040434.jpg

flintlock pistol
mbwarband20130201060827.jpg

mbwarband20130216011232.jpg

the queen
mbwarband20130125031506.jpg

camels
desertpu.jpg

new faces
mbwarband20130130225556.jpg

mbwarband20130227225151.jpg

be a freelancer
mbwarband20130217035718.jpg

the salt mine
mbwarband20130216083621.jpg

weapon to have ^^
mbwarband20130204231047.jpg

veluca under siege
mbwarband20130217194333.jpg

rhodok arbalests
mbwarband20130228211840.jpg

nordman
mbwarband20130225022741.jpg

the dark knights
mbwarband20130303071418.jpg

mbwarband20130303064518.jpg

mbwarband20130303062615.jpg

mbwarband20130302193009.jpg

mbwarband20130302192338.jpg

mbwarband20130302173311.jpg

mbwarband20130301001905.jpg

mbwarband20130227102239.jpg

####################################################################################
download
last update: 03.03.2013

v1.6 [~90mb]
or (only recommend if you have problems downloading things on nexus)

v1.6 patch [~2mb - only if you have v1.6beta]
or (only recommend if you have problems downloading things on nexus)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Code Source/Module System OSP
v1.6 source [~2mb]
Rules:
If you use this source for your public mod credit me and leave a post at this thread with your mod name and website/forum thread - the same if you use parts of the source.
You should also credit all the people in the tc credit list, depending if you use the assets too, none of them are from me
I won't give support and please not ask in this thread.
That's all!

It's the newest wb module system and the most changes are marked with "tocan".
---------------------------------------------------------------

not save-game compatible!

new update [v1.6]
this time nothing new but i decide to release this update because the lord private talk bug in 1.6 beta
save-game compatible with 1.6 beta saves

gameplay:
- the player can besiege castles with neutral relations

fixes:
- in 1.6 beta the player can't talk to other lords in private... this is now fixed (thx to king jerry + warass)
- companion: yareb the drunken mamluke cost you now 2700 instead joining your troop for free (thx to diessa for the hint)
- companion: companion dialog "tell me your story again" only once in the menu
- salt mine: sometimes you can't leave the scene. i don't know why this happens but now you can talk to barezan to leave the mine

all known bugs:
- freelancer: some errors have been reported. i try to fix it for the next release
- outpost: some level one scenes are empty (i have no scenes for it yet) but it works
please report me if you found something wrong

###########################################################################################
new update [v1.6beta]
- dark knight invasion [early development stage - optional - ~10% tested]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lady larktin and her dark knights have taken over geroia a land near calradia
maybe the new geroian queen try to conquer calradia?!

ported the script from the native expansion into my mod with some changes but it need still a lot of work (diplomacy / not the same ai auto-battle script and other hard scripting parts)...
the dark knight troop tree is just for test the invasion script... it's really on early development stage and disabled but you can change this in the tc settings
if you let them invade the diplomacy option 'terrain advantage in autocalc battles' will be disabled

if you interested to make the troop tree for them or other stuff please contact me
also i want to read all about your experiences with them...

warning: only for experienced players!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new buildings:
- blacksmith - refills ammo of defenders (includes the player) every minute during a defensive siege and you can repair your weapons (idea from native expansion)
- university - build it to increase and spread knowledge in your name. increases your renown and town/s relation every week
- guild hall - build it to please the merchant community and engage in trade enterprises. increases the town prosperity every week (idea from the brytenwalda mod)
- palisade - a simple wooden wall around the village that helps protect from enemies. the time it takes for enemies to loot the village increases by 25% (idea from native expansion)

features/gameplay:
- kings give the player a gift for being a vassal
- the player can change the color of player faction in the action menu
- the player can end his mercenary contract by speaking to liege (code by windyplains)
- the player can ask the tavernkeepers about the last rumors
- the player can always ask the guild master for a new quest
- removed the impossibility to get a quest from an village elder
- added the option to change your party's name
- enabled the ability to change banner + walk around without the cheatmenu
- cheat: added xp cheat options to dialogs with party members
- added the wilhelm scream [osp] :smile:
- changed the faces of the sarranids
- better textures for male faces and flags (thx to warass)
- kings/lords items changes
- changed the faction color of the grand principality of the vaegirs because white is not ideal on snow
- increased the needed renown to got in service as a vassal [200 instead 150]
- arena melee: doubled the amount of xp and price win [maybe now an alternative way to earn some money at the beginning if you're a good fighter]
- a school increases the loyalty of the villagers to you by +1 every week instead every month
- starting changes: lowered the starting proficiency in firearms and added the trade ledger book as a bonus for the backgrounds of "merchant" (father) or "peddler" (later life) (idea from the floris mod)
- again increased the goods merchants available money /by the way: sell your loot to the right merchant otherwise you got a small price penalty (the auto-sell script can also handle that)
- increased caravan troop sizes [to balance the bandit troop sizes]
- with all the new improvements to build i again increased the building speed [2x faster than in native]
- the wandering merchants inventory works now like the town merchants but with better stuff to buy
- village prosperty changes
and more .

fixes:
- ruslan dislikes himself (!) instead of baatar *fixed* (thx to busterinabox for the hint - it was more than a string error)
- some companions/npcs changes
- some changes on the town/village/outpost/camp/action menu
- fixed the meshs of the different hunter horses
- removed some horses to make space for new items and new features
- custom troops are not more displayed in the "view troop trees" screen (thx to theoren for the hint)
- more metal sound: activate the new sounds
- pbod: fixed the charge order
- diplomacy/custom troops: the diplomacy option to only be eligible to establish a culture if you have connection to it is nice but it doesn't cooperate well with the player faction and the custom troops
standard player faction troops are now the custom troops if you want to change this simply talk to your chancellor! to change the culture you must have a companion as minister

all known bugs:
- freelancer: some errors have been reported. i try to fix it for the next release
- outpost: some level one scenes are empty (i have no scenes for it yet) but it works / demolishing an outpost doesn't work atm

###########################################################################################
new update [v1.5beta]
- added the pre-battle orders & deployment (pbod) mod -> changes to make it compatible and hopefully conflict free
- new companions now fall into proper groups when recruited, i.e. archers join the archer group, mounted companions join the cavalry group
- 4 new gladiators to hire as companions [red lion, blue whale, green turtle + gold fox = 76 recruitable companions]
- mercenaries now cost 25% more than normal troops [native's 50% are not justified]
- barezan's salt mine is back! good to buy cheap salt and you can let your prisoners work in the mine [weekly payment - this can be very lucrative]
- the clerics are out. i think the idea to integrate the church into calradia is good but all the factions have different religions. i will rework this part, if you have any ideas or hints please post it!
- replaced garniers bank script with the floris bank system by duh. it's much more complex and interesting
- ships cost now 10000 instead 50000
- custom troops [i can work on the troop tree if someone wishes but at the moment i use that one from the native mod compilation]
i don't list all the changes here but believe me the list is long

with all the new features it's difficult for me to test everything. please, if you see any error/bug post it or write me a pm.
since i add still new companions the updates can't be savegame compatible. i think 100 companions is a good limit :smile:

new update [v1.4beta]
- some dialog changes & fixes [i need to write new dialogs, if someone want to help...]
- logical changes and fixes on the companions/npcs/troops/items
- arena master: you and your troop can now practice in the arena for some days [huge xp boost for money]
- troop recruiters fixed: "mercenary_end" troop not more available
- more mercenaries in taverns
- the pistol book give you now 250 weapon proficiency in firearms and does not more take weapon master skill into account
- new books: necronomicon (looting), holy bible (charisma) and the trade ledger
- merchant's trade ledger by caba'drin - the ledger uses the "assess prices" option in market places to track the prices of items the player learns about. really helpful for traders
- added improved trade goods by lav - more than a dozen various item modifiers are enabled for trade goods and food items, directly affecting their prices and morale values
- you now can enable/disable the companion complaining
- added dynamic troop trees by dunde - it shows the troop tree of the factions
- besieged castles and towns are surrounded with spikes, visually indicating their status - by lav
- included the freelancer mod
- top-tier-troop to hero [after some fight experience you can upgrade your top troop to a hero - only for faction troops (yet)]

new update [v1.3beta]
- i'm proud to present you this mod now with the "newest" diplomacy version [4.3 instead 4.2]. it was a hard time to merge the whole code but it seems working :smile:
- integrated more metal sound mod by checkmaty [new sounds and voices]
- traveller now knows the locations of the new npcs
- 5 new companions: hermine - sword sister, fawkes - swadian archer, bernart - nord archer, ignatius - rhodok cavalry, eudocia - sarranid archer
- some companions changes
- new dialogs for npcs
- new bandit leader: miura tang -> he is the brother of the companion miura anjin. someone interested in writing a short story about him?
- display firearms in the weapons proficiency
- speak with the tavern keeper to rest a day and give your troop free time [good for moral]
- the horse merchant sells more horses [15 instead 5 - it was required because all the new horses in-game]
- sawwar is now an sarranid merchant
- new npc: lovten - an european gunsmith. he has some extras for you
- bonus for player (+ ai) troop size in case you are king, marshall and/or hold fiefs
- sea -trading/faring script improved [thanks to the floris mod team]
- bugfix -> banner -> if you choose a banner from a lord he has now as flag the bandit lair ^^
- bugfix -> simple trigger 52 error message fixed [it cost me hours and hairs but it was the only error message that i found. if you see one please report it here or send me a pm]
- bug -> fog of war -> the way i do it was false. not seen lands are also disabled for the faction lords -> in work
some other little improvements

after intensive testing i found no more bugs

new update [v1.2] -> [should be stable but please report if you see any bug]
- improved sea trading
- new companion: bubba - he loves his axe :smile: [now 67 recruitable companions in towns available]
- faces reworked [ex: khergits looks asian]
- swadia now have crossbowmen and archers [england was fame because their longbow archers - france had crossbowmen]
- new mercenary troops
- new bandits [pirates/sea raiders on sea and mercenary warbands]
- new horses [~100]
- fog of war [you can buy a map from the traveller or deactivate the feature in the options]
- duell kit
- a lot new npcs in taverns!
- added clerics in towns [the church is now a factor in calradia]
- village raids can be aborted
- access on inventory during a siege
- villages scenes by lord samuel
- the bandit & manhunter leaders now have a flag
- reduced lord defecting
- rhodok sergeants can now be upgraded into rhodok leaders [cavalry]
- bugfix -> can't enter the dungeon <- bugfix
- bugfix -> some solutions if you take a bandit leader as prisoner <- bugfix
- new book for flintlock pistol using
- integrated the quick game heroes stories
- town & village prosperity tuned
- fief income/rents changes [to make defending it worth]
- tournament win changes

in work - maybe - if i get the permission

- new quests/dialogs
- start as lord
- help to rebuild zendar
- items from native expansion

- fog of war [my first way to script it was ****]
- "spartacus" modus [start as an former slave with a small army...?]
- new chests
- king of an existing faction
- "warband entrenched" by tempered
- add quick game hero argo sendnar [what to do with him? he's a caravan guard]
- name generator [for all npcs individually names]
- church/religion [should be a factor in calradia]

and more :smile:

all known bugs:
- outpost: some level one scenes are empty (i have no scenes for it yet) but it works
- salt mine: in some saves you cant leave the salt mine scene - i think i have found the reason but please report if it happens again
- remember the dark knights are still in work

please help us to make our mod well known!

tocanscalradia3.jpg

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259795.0.html][IMG]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/420/tocanscalradia3.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]

banner2mv.jpg

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259795.0.html][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img836/1839/banner2mv.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]
by sir kornin

banner1rl.jpg

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259795.0.html][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img16/3723/banner1rl.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]
by sir kornin

IZUrYsO.jpg

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259795.0.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IZUrYsO.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]
by warass

NW46xcW.jpg

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259795.0.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NW46xcW.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]
by warass

new banners are always welcome! the credits goes to you

- someone with some skills in gfx for logos, banners and other graphical stuff
- dialogs/story writer [my english is ****]
- banners for the new npcs
- faces & names rework for the npcs
- new scenes [good scenes are always welcome]
- scripting

anyway if you want to help send me a pm.
this must not be an one man project!

- in work -

with all the included mod's and new features feel free to ask if you have a question!
if you have some tips (only mod specific - not native) post it. i will add it here

quick tips/hints
- press "o" key for lav's companion overseer [help to manage the inventory and your companions].
- press "b" key for spear bracing [only if you use a polearm weapon of course]
- press "m" key to whistle for your horse
- to access the trade ledger you need to buy it from one of the booksellers. after that -> camp menu -> take an action. recommend for all traders.
- to recruit the custom troops you need to talk with your chancellor at your court -> change culture to player faction. now you can recruit your custom troops at the villages.
- about the floris bank system
- if you want new female faces you can use this -> combined face replacer
- to change the culture simply talk to your chancellor. you must have a companion as minister

how to make money
- a new way is to bring your prisoners to the salt mine. you got a weekly payment of 10 denars per prisoner.
that means if you have for example 500 slaves working in the mine you got 5000 denars per week!

companions likes/dislikes
the native companions stays the same and the other have (yet) no likes/dislikes:

name likes dislikes reason

zachary agustina porziano, einar swadian
agustina zachary camilla, boadicea swadian
bataar artemisia matin, ruslan khergit
artemisia bataar blanchefleur, cordelia khergit
porziano camilla zachary, matin rhodok
camilla porziano blanchefleur, agustina rhodok
matin blanchefleur porziano, bataar sarranid
blanchefleur matin artemisia, camilla sarranid
einar boadicea ruslan, zachary nord
boadicea einar cordelia, agustina nord
ruslan cordelia bataar, einar vaegir
cordelia ruslan boadicea, artemisia vaegir
karn - argan silver knight
argan - karn dark knight
ostanes jeremus - medic

my thanks goes out to

# taleworlds for this fantastic game
# windyplains
# caba`drin
# lumos
# arch3r
# lav
# malik faris
# adorno
# garnier
# jinnai
# iboltax
# wanderer949
# markquinn
# lord samuel
# ruthven
# duh
# idibil
# martinf
# checkmaty
# dunde
# motomataru
# sir kornin
# warass
# pellagus
# soulmata
# diplomacy, freelancer, floris + native expansion mod team

if i forgot someone pls write me a pm

original site on: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,259795.0.html

hey someone with scripting and "leadership" skills interested in continue this project? i still work on this mod but my time is limited and my english too bad to manage a mod project with more than one person

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to add credits for the people whose stuff you used!
(I know, you mentioned the mods and stuff here and there, but all people who created stuff used in this mod should me credited, preferably in an apart "Credits" list.)

Captured Joe said:
Don't forget to add credits for the people whose stuff you used!
(I know, you mentioned the mods and stuff here and there, but all people who created stuff used in this mod should me credited, preferably in an apart "Credits" list.)
good idea - i think i got it

Seal_1 said:
It's not just a good idea- it's a rule. If you don't give credit, you're stealing.
You should be thankful that he added the credits, you don't have anything to do with how he is supposed to right "Yes, I added the credits." Not everyone is an American or has English as his first language..

And you should realize that I was only trying to make things absolutely clear. The contents of the credits don't include me, so I have no reason to be thankful. That's just the proper way to do things.

Seal_1 said:
It's not just a good idea- it's a rule. If you don't give credit, you're stealing.
my first post includes all credits but now i added the credits spoiler list for better overview... what do you want? do you play the mod?
the most things are by myself.. i hope for a few reactions to the mod.

new update
now with new weapon orders [shield F8, one hand F9, both hands F10, ranged F11]

todo:
- quick game heros storys
- (maybe) lord & player size
- (maybe) add freelancer
- quick game hero argo sendnar [what to do with him? he's a caravan guard]
- add new quests
- add new mercs
- (maybe) sea battles
- (maybe) lav's companion overseer
- (maybe) outpost kit
- (maybe) moremetalsound
- (maybe) spear bracing
- (maybe) shield bash
what do you want? any ideas?

You can be a king to an existing faction,expand the map and the npc's and players age.. and the faces age too  :mrgreen:

Warass said:
You can be a king to an existing faction,expand the map and the npc's and players age.. and the faces age too  :mrgreen:
hmm.. what did you mean with expand the map? a greater calradia? i decided against making a new faction but maybe a knight order with new castles and villages.

added a new version.
- outposts! by lumos and the village elders now have names

yea and the feature that cattle will follow you too. that's pretty annoying in the game sometimes.

Gotha said:
I like it :razz:
thx :smile:

new update (v1.0beta):
- bridge battles [you will fight the enemy on a bridge if you were near a bridge on the world map]
- you can buy "hidden" items like the flintlock pistol
- arbalest now with smoke when shooting
- customizable sparring matches [you can create customizable sparring matches with your troop in the town arenas]
- lav's companion overseer [help to manage the inventory and your companions (press the "o" key on the world map)]
- new town scenes by lord samuel
- bank script improved [i still improve the script but hey it works]
- better bandits troop tree [ex. sea raider - veteran sea raider - sea raider leader]

not compatible with older saves / new screens on the starting post (click on the spoiler buttons)

This looks/sounds very good. I think I'll give it a go later on. Though i think I have enough mods already, maybe have to get rid of ones I don't use. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom