[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Yngvald said:
Congratulations! You all deserved this with much hard work under the belt.
All the praise for recent hard work goes to Wave 53 Studios, the new team continuing to develop the mod. Thank you, though. Nowadays, I never get a reply on this thread, seldom the board as much with FI2 having a Discord server and most users play the mod than ever come to the sub-forum.

I contacted a hosting company that has this mod, and I asked them if it was possible for me to have a big slotted server with this mod. They said yeah, Is it worth getting and setting up my own server with it? Ascendservers said they will get it all working for me. Anyone got input? Or are there big servers available with this mod? If so where I can't find them

bufeyivow said:
I contacted a hosting company that has this mod, and I asked them if it was possible for me to have a big slotted server with this mod. They said yeah, Is it worth getting and setting up my own server with it? Ascendservers said they will get it all working for me. Anyone got input? Or are there big servers available with this mod? If so where I can't find them
Hello. Before deciding to pay for server hosting: make sure the hosting company has Amber 2.0 and please ensure you have the latest version installed: FI2 Amber 2.0 as it is named on the servers list. If you do not see any servers with this name, you need to download the latest version here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/downloads/fi2-amber-2-0-final

You can make a new main thread if ya want, Maroon. I could always lock the old one so a brand new one can be made with how you see fit to structure it.

In the meantime, I'll update this old thread. Now it is up to date except for factions/maps in Osiris. Will download the new version and give it a go, and update the last bit.

Thanks for updating here, Navy. I'll take the time to post something here later this week, currently running around with my pants on fire for all the other channels we have :razz:

Maroon said:
Thanks for updating here, Navy. I'll take the time to post something here later this week, currently running around with my pants on fire for all the other channels we have :razz:
No problem. I can imagine, no rush.

Fantastic mod, I really enjoy playing it, but there are some significant problems that require attention.

-Enemy soldiers often get stuck in a wall, mountain etc. making them impossible to kill for the players and forcing them to poll and start another map which can be really suck especially when youre at a very high wave

-Animation glitch. I only experienced this once but I've seen other have it too some times. When I switched weapons I would still have the same weapon in my hand.

For the rest this mod is really good and it has an awesome and dedicated community

Quintus Sertorious said:
Fantastic mod, I really enjoy playing it, but there are some significant problems that require attention.

-Enemy soldiers often get stuck in a wall, mountain etc. making them impossible to kill for the players and forcing them to poll and start another map which can be really suck especially when youre at a very high wave

-Animation glitch. I only experienced this once but I've seen other have it too some times. When I switched weapons I would still have the same weapon in my hand.

For the rest this mod is really good and it has an awesome and dedicated community
Hello, glad you enjoy the mod.

If enemy AI soldiers get stuck in a map, the mod, in the recent version, has an admin tool to deal with that by killing them instantly.

I haven't heard of the animation glitch.

If you like, and use Discord, I can direct you there for the active official community Discord server supported by the active devs.

Hello, just for you information there is a patch boost fps for Full Invasion Osiris, it's avaible on Gondolin discord (link in my signature)

Here is the link to the original thread of WSE2: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/warband-script-enhancer-2-v1-0-8-0.384882/
  • better graphics (a lot of new option texture in game)
  • more FPS (2x more)
  • less animation lag
  • less lag at late waves
  • less crashes
You can support K700 developing (creator of this patch) : - https://www.patreon.com/k700 or - https://boosty.to/k700

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for creating a youtube tutorial for the installation of WSE2. You could name the "patch" (it's WSE2, a script enhancer) and linke to the thread of it since it's nothing which origins from your discord :wink:
It's already the case in video description, i even share the patreon of the creator.
In Gondolin you can found tutorial for help installation with fixing bugs.

Back
Top Bottom