[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

As always, here are my direct, Server host friendly 1gbps download links

Full version
http://fi2.mirror.ga/Full_Invasion_2_-_Amber.zip

Beta to full version upgrade
http://fi2.mirror.ga/Full_Invasion_2_-_Amber_Beta_Upgrade.zip

Plus im looking forward to host a fi2 Server again.

Nettelbeck said:
As always, here are my direct, Server host friendly 1gbps download links

Full version
http://fi2.mirror.ga/Full_Invasion_2_-_Amber.zip

Beta to full version upgrade
http://fi2.mirror.ga/Full_Invasion_2_-_Amber_Beta_Upgrade.zip

Plus im looking forward to host a fi2 Server again.
Added to the Original Post, thank you Nettelbeck  :grin:

Excuse me but i downloaded Full invasion 2 Amber and it takes too much time to load (about 40 Min or less) and Before the loading compelet (while loading Data) the game is not responding untill a run time error appear and the game crash . please help me :sad:

OsamaJumper35 said:
Excuse me but i downloaded Full invasion 2 Amber and it takes too much time to load (about 40 Min or less) and Before the loading compelet (while loading Data) the game is not responding untill a run time error appear and the game crash . please help me :sad:
Please heed this message with care (this problem happens often and new users do not check previous comments in places like Moddb.)
Open Mount & Blade: Warband, but do not start up the mod yet. Select the Configure option on the start-up splash screen.
dbbcb6edae92f1c3e392f9cddf10b47b.png
Go to the Video tab, find 'Use Pixel Shaders' and 'Load Textures on Demand' options, and make sure they are checked to be enabled.
f121230317a829e81ec7e0b87ea3351a.png
This should fix your run time error problem, when you play the Full Invasion 2 mod be sure to have these options always checked.

usnavy30 said:
OsamaJumper35 said:
Please heed this message with care (this problem happens often and new users do not check previous comments in places like Moddb.)
Open Mount & Blade: Warband, but do not start up the mod yet. Select the Configure option on the start-up splash screen.
dbbcb6edae92f1c3e392f9cddf10b47b.png
Go to the Video tab, find 'Use Pixel Shaders' and 'Load Textures on Demand' options, and make sure they are checked to be enabled.
f121230317a829e81ec7e0b87ea3351a.png
This should fix your run time error problem, when you play the Full Invasion 2 mod be sure to have these options always checked.
------------------------------------
i did as u said and i find out that the both of them are already enabled

...Sooo I actually made several of the Cave Man meshes and textures you have attributed to -IYI-O-R-T. :party: I meant to release them as OSP, don't recall if I did.

The Flintstones-esque leopard tunic, "Sun Warpaint", and the hybridized Wolf-Pelt is mine, though I didn't created any of the meshes for that one, just combined the Brytenwalda fur cape and Mort's wolf head.

I like how you guys touched up the textures though, I might steal that.

Zarthas said:
...Sooo I actually made several of the Cave Man meshes and textures you have attributed to -IYI-O-R-T. :party: I meant to release them as OSP, don't recall if I did.

The Flintstones-esque leopard tunic, "Sun Warpaint", and the hybridized Wolf-Pelt is mine, though I didn't created any of the meshes for that one, just combined the Brytenwalda fur cape and Mort's wolf head.

I like how you guys touched up the textures though, I might steal that.
Hello, if there are any mistakes in the attributed long list of credits I will correct it immediately should there be oversights. (Some former member deleted the OSP section I had going on the list of credits)

Hello there.

I would like to bring to your attention that the Google Drive file for FI:A lacks the module folder, and simply contains the sub-folders of the mod, instead of the "full" directory. Cheers.

Yngvald said:
Hello there.

I would like to bring to your attention that the Google Drive file for FI:A lacks the module folder, and simply contains the sub-folders of the mod, instead of the "full" directory. Cheers.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Shoot, does that mean it does not have the text files, main.bmp, and the module.ini? I have downloaded the full version of FI2:A from Google Drive link and it is all there:
d3643a34b095db6fc708326fce64ee9d.png

If it looks any different to you, please re-download.

Hm, I tried to be clear. What I mean is what you see, the lack of directory, in other words, the folder named Full Invasion 2 - Amber
This is not the case with the zip archive available for download at ModDB, but only over at G Drive.

Yngvald said:
Hm, I tried to be clear. What I mean is what you see, the lack of directory, in other words, the folder named Full Invasion 2 - Amber
This is not the case with the zip archive available for download at ModDB, but only over at G Drive.
Perhaps it depends on the extraction program used? I use WinRAR, right click and selected Extract to Full Invasion 2 - Amber\ and it creates the folder named Full Invasion 2 - Amber. If you select Extract Here, all the files of the mod directory will be extracted in the same location.

Back
Top Bottom