You might have seen this question a lot of times before, but...

Users who are viewing this thread

...is this Mod dead?

So, there was I, before my computer after being dumped by my (ex)girlfriend, looking for something interesting to do. Actually, I was looking for new games to play, as I never had the chance to really play when I was often called 'boyfriend', and now I found myself with quite more spare time. Wearing only shorts, shirtless, with a couple of cold pizza slices and some mint candy by my side, I surfed the net, eager to play the games I always wanted to play, but I couldn't because my computer wasn't good enough to run them.

Suddenly I remembered I had watched several videos about a medieval-like game, which caught my eye years ago, and rushed to type in the browser searchbar: "Mount & Blade". I visited the oficial websites and forums, and read every single thread and or news that might come in handy when the game fully downloaded.

After buying the game and play it for several days -barely a month-, I began to feel that the game was either becoming boring or it was becoming somewhat repetitive with all those clone-quests and stuff. I was decided to quit, to be honest, and start hanging out with some old friends.. until I found something that could change my way of playing M&B forever: Mods.

If you have read up to this point, I apreciate it. Long story short:
While looking for new mods, I found this one; 1257 Edition. Problem is, that I seem to find nowhere to download it from. I see that the last reply on this specific forum was about 6 months ago, and that the Moderator seemed to vanish years ago, but I still hope I can find someone to help me.

M&B File Repository doesn't work. So, is there any link from where I can download this Mod?
If so, I'd be so glad if you could share it.
If not, I thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom