Native Completed Way of the Bamboo Dueling Tournament || Congratulations to Wierdo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Taira and Wierdo have been unable to get their duel done despite almost two weeks to do it, I've flipped a coin to decide who gets the autowin, since they put approximately equal effort into trying to duel.

I decided to flip for best out of 13 so I could get a score down as well, haha.

Wierdo gets the autowin with 7-5.

Wierdo and Majesty are free to have their duel on an EU server. Deadline for this round is still tomorrow (Monday the 28th).

Juvenile said:
Deadline for this round is still tomorrow (Monday the 28th).
Since Majesty had to wait so long, Wierdo and Majesty will get until Sunday February 3rd to complete their duel.

After that, I'm hoping to get the semi-final matches as well as the final match played on the same day. I'll announce when the date is set.

Edit: Deadline for Majesty and Wierdo has been extended by one day.

Been waiting on Majesty and Wierdo for awhile now. They've both given reasons for an extension, but they haven't seemed to have put any effort into wanting to duel, either. I'm going to give an autowin by the end of the day and hold the semifinals and finals on Sunday, hopefully.

Sorry for double post.

We have our semi finalists!

Balion_Merc_Juve vs. Balion_Capt_Mad_Dawg

and

TQ_Wierdo_datWierdo vs. Ordyn

Semi-finals and finals will all be held on Sunday February 10th sometime during the mid-afternoon. I'll update when the time is decided upon.

Since Wierdo is on thin ice for his ability to get duels done, and is one of three people who have held this tournament back by over two weeks, Ordyn will get the auto win if Wierdo can't show up.

Edit: forgot that there's supposed to be a bronze match. If everyone is there, the bronze match will be fought on the same day as well.

Good luck to the semi finalists!

Semi-Finals will start at 4:30 EST, most likely on USA_Event.

Finals and bronze match will follow pretty soon afterwards.

Edit: Ordyn vs. Wierdo will probably be done on Uni's Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom