MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Come on, you know us. Thats what you have already said.

We do not want to terrorize anybody. Lets make it clear; we are masters of providin some extra entertainment, thats's why people often take our side. You can either like us or not, but its just true. Strong fact.

We have been usin word TERRORIST in our nick since the beginning of our holy journey on Bear Force servers and we used to it. We owe it ours' fame, prestige n tradition.

So mind to answer the simply question?

You mean in your holy journey to detonate bombs on public servers and harass the playerbase?

When your tempban expires, do what you want.
I'll be monitoring, though.

Also a handy new admin tools are automatic bans and kicks for set amount of teamkills...have fun experimenting  :wink:

Hey, hey, hey. You can call us trolls, you can call us C4s *******, you can even call us Allah Snackbar, but we are clearly not teamkillers and teamhitters. Our detonations are always well considered, deadly for opponents and calculated in profit-drawback ratio. If we killin somebody, it for sure means we did sucrifice some allies but on the other hand we killed more opponents. It always works this way.

Anyway, no more bans for TERRORIST in the nick, right?

I sincerely hope you're not deluded enough to expect that anyone would even in the most remote sense take you seriously.

Deluded? For Allah, why?

They actually indeed took us seriously because they gave us bans, just beacuse we had had TERRORIST word in ours nicks. It means they really were affraid of being terrorized by us what has been tried to be proven by me to not to be true at all. We just want to continue our journey on Bear Force servers in the same way we were doin before. Nuthin' more nuthin' less. All affraids officialy disclaimed by Terrorist_Tarfah. Have fun all and mind to check the ground under your feet before entering. Unless you want to be sadly surprised by C4 explosion. :wink: Just jokin'.

Allah Akbar n Have Fun!

Terrorist_Tarfah the Golden Mouth, Mecca, 2015

You need to fix the blunt sound when lightsabers hit/kill a target. It works (like version 0.32 did) when you run with the 1.157 Warband server files, but then (using the current BF version) other things like the projectiles are broken.

EDIT: It seems I was mistaken: only the projectile of the bots are broken (no matter which server files you use).

is there any way to use the nativ animations?

I really like this mod but somehow i hate the " Combat Animation Enhancement"-MOD animations

Can't wait for the update. Without saying too much, I think the various new races you're going to be able to choose in the game will be very nice and bring some unique flavour into it!

As for class restriction, I think that's best kept as an optional feature. From what I hear, when they tried it on the public servers, people were a bit bummed that they couldn't play their favourite classes. Personally I think it should be up to the server hosts whether to enforce it. Of course, if people want to have blaster-focused battles, they should attend the events. Here's a dramatized video from one of last weekend's events:

Without class restrictions, its not really a clone wars mod. I mean I dont hate on people for being prancing frogs with fleshlights about, but Clone Wars is meant to be a conflict of two major forces colliding in battle.

Back
Top Bottom