MP Other MazZ's little modeling corner

Users who are viewing this thread

MazZ

Sergeant
Hey!

Welcome to my modeling corner where you can find the different modeling projects i've been working on.
If you have anny feedback or improvements that could be made, that's allways welcome!

The chistmas models are available for download at the following link.
Needs update

59th custom skin pack for Napoleonic Wars is available for download at the following link.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ujmdpep5cxp5ecj/lPFXPFXsl9

ReadMe spoiler for the christmas models
mm_cannon_items.brf and mm_cannons.brf will change rockets into christmas trees.
mm_french_firearms.brf will change the muskets of the french grenadiers into candycanes and the pistol of the grenadier officer into a christmas present.
mm_french_hats.brf will change the french grenadiers hats into christmas hats and the french grenadier officer into a reindeer.

To install replace the files at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Resource"
Also don't forget to backup the original files!

If you want to uninstall, replace the files with the backup files or go in to steam and verify the integrity cache of mount and blade warband.

Some christmas stuff ^^
2012122100016.jpg
Mack the reindeer !
40A65A9D1D105A08F42ADCD1F24877C44EDE8012
Candy canes
B0E4952788D586D37CB4277F9B67FC37EF6BFDD4
Mack's present
DF38381259E42FCF865B44478302C4B944995FC9
Merry christmas from the 4e !
F5BB4E95F7C063ED78AF4151895722B0CB7A037E
Christmastree
4C0DF0D6E6120D06124E782C89BC0EC1454E117B

Revamped intro: added more detail to the eagle and the flag
(I partly used the eagle allready available in NW to create this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29twgfFUPjk

never understood the idiots who do such nonsense ... you better be made ​​new models uniforms or weapons than would deal with this crap ... :evil: :evil:

Siberian Cossack said:
never understood the idiots who do such nonsense ... you better be made ​​new models uniforms or weapons than would deal with this crap ... :evil: :evil:

I am the idiot, who wanted to have some fun and to be honest it's kinda funny in a linebattle.  :smile:

GoldenEagle said:
Looks bad.

Hence the words "just started modeling". Annyway, i do agree that the bayonet and the texures on that cannon aren't really sights of beauty, haven't quite mastered texturing (and modeling) yet.

Siberian Cossack said:

It's funny from the same standpoint that the Partizani with a log is funny.  It's so utterly crazy-crazy.

if that is really your first attempt, then well done.  Okay, the bayonet looks a bit off, and I'm not sure if its got practical application, but you've got the item in the right position, it is the right scale, and there are no wierd vertices flying off into the unknown.  And the texture is sufficient, that we can tell what it is.

Okay, the Christmas mod is really good.  I have a few ideas
- Replace the general with Santa
- Replace another faction with Martians

I think you see where I'm going with this.

taoistlumberjak said:
Okay, the Christmas mod is really good.  I have a few ideas
- Replace the general with Santa
- Replace another faction with Martians

I think you see where I'm going with this.

Something like this ?  :shock:

santa_vs_martians.gif

Back
Top Bottom