World War 1: Warfronts

Users who are viewing this thread

I am very glad to see this, good luck! WW1 games are nonexistent very rare. I think I've only seen maybe one or two and very little mods set in WW1. Again, good luck! I look forward to see what comes in future updates.

With the christmas break officially over we can now return to full productivity, i set a few tasks for my team to do over the holiday so expect to see an update either tomorrow or the day after.

Due to recent events which i shall not go into detail with, Red Sand Studios has disbanded resulting in all progress being halted completely. I myself am willing to see this project be finished so if anyone is willing to help(or even join the team) then that will be gratefully appreciated.

Volkonski said:
Due to recent events which i shall not go into detail with, Red Sand Studios has disbanded resulting in all progress being halted completely. I myself am willing to see this project be finished so if anyone is willing to help(or even join the team) then that will be gratefully appreciated.

What positions are open?

Pretty much everything at the moment, but to name a few:

• Modeller
  • Programmer
  • Environment design artist
  • Animator
  • Concept artist
  • Sound artist

I'm sure i've missed something from here, but that's the main few that i can think of currently.

I've been toying with unity code for a while now. I'm probably not good by any means, but I'd be happy to lend a hand and do whatever I could to help.

Well i've managed to get in touch with my old team and we have all decided to go for an alternate sci fi-ish WW1 setting, so basically WH40k but cooler (and with dragons!.....yes dragons, don't ask).

Oh now it makes sense, i'm still going to try and produce WW1 Warfronts as a personal side project, but for now most of my time will be spent on getting this college project done.

Back
Top Bottom