World War 1: Warfronts

Users who are viewing this thread

XXiJsSV.png

Game Information

World war 1 Warfronts is an fps indie game that is being developed by an old sod with too much free time on his hands. World War 1: Warfronts is set during 1914-1918 and takes an alternate history path with tanks, semi auto rifles and LMG's being invented during the 1880's. The Triple Entente and the Axis powers don't exist, instead being replaced by the Eurofront Alliance (comprised of the UK, France, Germany, Austria and America) and the Siberasian Coalition (Russia, Siberia and Mongolia).

Features
British, German, French, Austrian, American, Russian, Siberian and Mongolian Factions, all with their own unique weapons and vehicles
Star wars Battlefront style gameplay, fight for domination or capture points and defend to seize victory!
Complete First person view both on foot and in vehicles, co-ordinate with your tank crew to wipe out the enemy
More to come!

Team

Volkonski [Team leader, 3D Modeller]

Images
D5sslyB.png

8cDfGRM.png

duN5AiC.png

YBHBbhJ.png

Credits

Topic still under construction!

WW1 games are always welcomed. I really hope it will turn out well. Although a little part of me dies every time when I see "British & Germans". Poor Frenchies never get any attention.

Thinking of watching Paths of Glory for some french ownage. Oh, wait...

I once made a Mk1 tank for fun and ended up giving it to someone making a ww1 mod. Might still be able to find it somewhere if you're interested.

Havoc said:
Nice gun Barf.

Ok, i've updated my tank a bit.

tank1l.png

tank2.png

tank3r.png

I also made a Sopwith Camel, not sure if thats still around though.

Righto, in the meantime i'll continue to brutally whip my puny sla.....uhhh i mean provide incredibly high doses of motivation towards my loyal and hard working team members to produce stunning models and scenery for the great public to gawk at.

Back
Top Bottom