World War 1: Warfronts

Users who are viewing this thread

That's a shame  :sad: If you needa hand just shoot me a PM.WW1 is my second fav time period(Roman first  :mrgreen: )I have some expperince in WW1 modles xD

By the powers of Grayskull, I command this thread to rise from the murky depths of death and begin anew! *Insert demonic chanting here*.

So yeah, this concept died fairly quickly thanks to a mutiny from my old team 2 years back and after that I simply lost interest in reviving it, but worry not because this time it's just me running this little ship (and maybe some new people, depends really). I've tinkered with the concept and decided to take the alternate history path, the basic premise being that tanks were invented during the 1880's and have become a necessity to every nation. So basically this is WW1 mixed with WW2.

I'm still drawing up a list of features beyond "There's WW2 style tanks in WW1!" so you'll have to forgive me for this rather short revival post. I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't die again but there is only so much I can do by myself (seriously, have you seen my tank models?) so if you want to donate models or your spare time to do some coding/texturing etc then I will gladly accept. Monetary donations are off the table as I won't accept them and if this game ever gets to the point of being playable then it will forever be free, mainly I don't want people paying for something that they may not like.

So yeah that's it for now, I'm going to spend the next couple of hours redoing the artwork and thinking up a list of features, feel free to post or whatever, ta ta.

Back
Top Bottom