B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Users who are viewing this thread

Nordous said:
ThaneWulfgharn said:
Oh, If they can be made as horses, then you don't need to ride them(+ they're too small), they can be made same as gorgon. Anyway, here's the video. It's about the Genie, but you can easily spot beholders on the background:
And go here for some cool stuff:
http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?topic=10359.0

You guys are crazy.
Don't rub the lamp if u don't want the genie to come out  :fruity:

We are still alive and working on new version. You can check out our new gameplay from riding crypt.
One of new features in next version are randomly spawned locations. During game some buildings known from Heroes 3 game will pop up on a campaign map. This places are guarded by neutral armies but defeating them may bring you some profits, like money, experience, powerful artifacts or opportunities to recruit strongest troops. On this movie you can see brave Tatalian hero that penetrates crypt along with his army to find ancient artifact.

As we mentioned before we like to put more emphasis on singleplayer in new version. An what can bring old good memories and familiar atmosphere more than 2d graphics on campaign map. All ground textures had been replaced with flat pixelarts from Heroes3. Additionally all army icons had been replaced with 2d sprites. Sadly due to engine limitations they aren't be animated currently. I can reveal that we are currently working on replacing some of troops on battlefield with 2D sprites to make mod feel like Heroes 3 and Might and Magic 7-8.
mb93.jpg

And small bonus for you. Queen of Nighorn(know in Heroes 3 as dungeon), grand minotaurin Moo'cka.
mb96.jpg

Mat Berserker said:
And small bonus for you. Queen of Nighorn(know in Heroes 3 as dungeon), grand minotaurin Moo'cka.
mb96.jpg

That's wrong (lorewise speaking)! Before Mutare Nighon was ruled by a Lich Emperor, Mederon. See here: http://mightandmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mederon
So, the ruler of Nighon will be either Mederon either Mutare depending on which year your mod starts.

The rulers of your factions would go as:
Erathia - Queen Catherine Gryphonheart
AvLee - King Eldritch Parson
Bracada - Grand Vizier Gavin Magnus
Deyja - Lich King Gryphonheart
Eofol - Xenofex
Nighon - Lich Emperor Mederon
Krewlod - Duke Winston Boragus
Tatalia - King Tralossk
Vori - King Vol

As for the other part, your mod is great! Keep on the good work!

My last post was April Fools joke. Map screenshot is photoshoped. But good feedback from moddb makes me want to put some work into visual redesign of campaign map style.
And second screenshot is complete bull****(you get it? bull, heh). There will be no black and white female minotaurs, especially with names like Moo'cka or Kras'oola :wink:

PS. ThaneWulfgharn thanks for yours post, but in ours mod timeline Nighon is ruled by Grand Warlock Orwald. Islands had no actual king and were mostly confederation of loosely connected domains of individual warlocks. We decided to go with Orwald who had bigger part in series. And who is not a lich, that may bring some confusion between Deyja and Nighon.

Everyone who awaited for release of new version may start to party because premiere date has been announced. :party: After long period of testing, and even longer time of development nev version is almost ready for release. It's date has been set to 1st of July. To To make you even more excited we recorded trailer that focuses on singleplayer gameplay. It shows some new activities that player may experiance and armies that you will surely meet(and maybe destroy). Have fun.

PS. As you may heard Heroes 3 music is playing in the background. We received permission from Paul Anthony Romero and it will be included in mod.

How unexpected ^^ i cant wait to get my hands on it, thanks for the time you guys invested in recreating HOMM3.

Back
Top Bottom