B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebuild Avlee/Deyja camp.
sE0G3qX.jpg

Elven village.
uR9vQr0.jpg

Room village elder.
fdsmz4e.jpg

Is it alright if I upload a episode or more of this to the youtube channel I'm making? I'm planning on having a weekly "Warband Wednesday" where I play some mod or just vanilla warband.

Edit:Might I suggest, if you're going to have it determine scrolls, changing Artillery to be *INTELLIGENCE* based? I built a character to be a spellcaster by cranking up their intelligence...

Edited edit:C should be changed to, say, E for the special abilities.

Also.... How do you restore mana?

Is this still being worked on?  I would really love to see this mod become finished.  By the way, for upgrading, have it where they start as tier 1, then they can either go to tier 2, or tier 1 upgraded.  Just thought that would help out a bit.  Nice job on the titans by the way!

Hello Guys !

This is just AWAESOME, congrats and respect for the hours of work spent in this !

I really likes the way it imitates the original HOMM III game content (Architechture, sounds of liches etc...)

I'm suggesting your content to be added in Full Invasion 2. this way you can get better exposure and attention to your nice mod.

Keep up the good stuff !  :grin:

Yes papyy !

Doesn't seem to do anything though it just sets an unbuilt golem on the ground and does nothing. I do hope magic will be tied to something more than just a consumable item, there's a few mods out there with a good magic system which i hope they will draw from if this is still being worked on.

Hey, nice to meet you. I make a server pack for this mod. hope you like it

FAQ:
What is it?
It is a server pack that allow you create your own server for CoMM made by me.

How do it work?
Just click the bat file you want to create

If I meet trouble, what can I do?
If you meet trouble when use it, PM me and I will fix it.

Download:sad:Updated)
https://mega.nz/#!UpR1XQqS!bC7_WDXEtAN2EDBfyvCkkwCO8W4GzZ40ARG6q7noeIc

Have fun!

I posted a same thread on your forum:
http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?topic=16951.0

Glad to see flails are ingame. They can help a lot with gremlins, gnolls and maybe even pit fiends/lords.

However I think you should start to think about some serious graphical enhancement of the mod, make textures and models look more realistic.

Hello!

I assure you that works continue especially in last weeks. We are working harder than poor gremlins overseen by angry mages :wink:
Soo you can expect new version in not so distant future. And new version will be the thing.

For example game begining has ben changed.
Now you can choose from bigger set of races like: human(male), human(female), lizardman, gnoll, skeleton, undead, dwarf, goblin, and maby ogre, but his incresed size may be source of some problems and it still needs testing.
Additionality player can customize each race by changing jevlery or  face features like jaw or ear size as presented on screen bellow.
mordy.jpg
Apart from choosing a race player will be able to start as knight(might), mage(magic) or hero of might and magic(balanced).
Each combination of race and class have different starting equipment.

After creating our hero we will experience complitly reworked starting quest. Yes! It means you will not have to deal with that stupid merchant and band of 40 looters.
We will be greeted in town of Volee, capital city of Vorii, that is homeland of snow elves. There we will take part in few simple quests that will show us new mod mechanics and introduce us to game world.
Quick sneak peak on Volee and how it changes during quest:
mb47.1.jpg
mb48.jpg

While we are talking about world.
Whole game world changes, we can forget about Calradia and say hello to Antagarichu.
Apart from changed campain map(you will see it soon!) we can take a loot at quiet village. It is inhabited by elves and dwarves but is's regular calmness is destroyed by mixed warband leaded by player:
mb14.jpg
mb22.jpg

As you may already noticed they are some new troops like herpies or iron golems. It is because we had added two new factions Bracda and Nighon. Thease two factions don't have friendly relations :smile:
Of course we hadn't forgot about old factions like Deya that got a little bit more scary:
mb26.jpg
bonedraguun2.JPG
But some other factions are alredy scary enough.
mb8.jpg

Last but not least we also changed tournaments, wandering pesants, town folks, fixed teamkills related to AOE weapons and spell system is fixed in singleplayer. This means that lich is now lich and unicorn behave like unicorn. Everyone would also be hapy to know that we fixed ranged units range and balance.
This is brief sneak peak about that what you can expect from new version. But keep in mind that we do not showed everything yet :wink:

Yours,
CoMM team

Back
Top Bottom