Native Completed Battle Innovation Tournament [BIT] - SURVEY RESULTS. PAGE 53

Users who are viewing this thread

So the only new map is Custom Plains? Why the same old maps over and over? That is boring.

This Winter Break, I'll be free and open to help create maps for this tournament (if you are willing to accept them).

Slytacular said:
So the only new map is Custom Plains? Why the same old maps over and over? That is boring.
No, right now it's Open Plains, Oasis, Verloren, Dry Valley, Solace and Delta. Eternal needs to update the map list, *grumble* *grumble*. We are testing more maps.
Slytacular said:
This Winter Break, I'll be free and open to help create maps for this tournament (if you are willing to accept them).
I need final versions of the maps by Friday. Doubt you'll make it :wink: But feel free to submit maps to the Plains Map Pack.

Master Unicorn said:
wtf wheres my invite

img-thing

KissMyAxe said:
Slytacular said:
No, right now it's Open Plains, Oasis, Verloren, Dry Valley, Solace and Delta. Eternal needs to update the map list, *grumble* *grumble*. We are testing more maps.

Where in the world could we get these maps  :sad: ?

I havent heard of any of these before cept maybe delta

John7 said:
Where in the world could we get these maps  :sad: ?
I havent heard of any of these before cept maybe delta
Open Plains, Oasis and Delta are all parts of the Plains Map Pack, Verloren and Dry Valley are from the "ENL Maps, let's mix it up" thread (although the links are to old, unpatched versions), and Solace is from Balion WarRoom (no public topic for it).
All the maps are on USA_Event, so you can check them out there.
I'm going to publish the final versions of the maps and an ENL module with the new maps installed in the Custom Map slots on Saturday.
We have secured both USA_Event and Unis_Oval_Office as the official servers of the tournament. They will have all the maps and will give priority to BIT matches when scheduling. Additionally, I expect the maps to be deployed on the WarRoom. Other server owners that would like to deploy the maps on their servers are welcome to seek my assistance in doing so (PM me).

Back
Top Bottom