One question about WH (not fair play)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamillo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hey guys !
I have one question because at least one clan which take part in WNL probably has WH cheat. It is not typical that they always know what opponent doing. So my question - do you want to eliminate cheat in WNL? I suppose that I know which clan uses this ****.
I think that good way to eliminate phenomenon of not fair playing is streaming match where this team (Name of this I can send you on pm) are playing.
As I wrote before it is only supposing which clan uses it. Yet I`ve seen too much matches by this team against X clan and now I know that it is not possible that they are playing fair. Also I think that it is not simply only one clan which using this **** and destroying rule of fair play gaming.

@It is only my private opinion. Don't think that it is opinion member of Wolfpack clan. I am writing this as Kamillo  (Chaser) (without tag).
But please you should check it because it is not fair to other teams which don`t use it.

I agree with my colleague. Surely at least one clan uses this, and then pleased with the fraudulent victory. I suggest you do something about it!

32028DB7CEA3ABE393953061F08E5ADCE99D31F2

nice horse!

Think before you accuse someone of something that you use yourself. :wink:

As for the screenshot:
2012112400004.jpg

2012112400005.jpg

F60DABF29E327D66D8ED032AAC8AC8190E170B2E

Here's my latest screenshots from games. If Sarracems want to somehow blame me, I invite you to TS because it is pathetic, do you use cheats and they're trying to blame others. :wink:

Regards, Aharo

Blead said:
Want to know why that horse can take so many arrows? Because they're shot by weak Sarranid archers on the side of the horse, not the vital spots like the head.
And could also be long-range shots.

Ok, lets get this thing straight!
I know that the probability of people using hacks its huge, there's a wallhack and a autoblock available on the internet and they are easy to find but lets not jump into conclusions.
I can pretty much couch any corner of this game with my eyes blinded and that comes from experience and not hacking, sometime players are predictable, very predictable...
I do understand your concerns and the admins cant do anything without prof, although I do believe that a memory scanner (crpg style) would be a great asset to competitive leagues

Alright i'm locking this. If you have any genuine suspicions about a clan hacking the please send the evidence to me immediately, should there be any concrete evidence then the clan will be immediately banned and on a personal note I will be really mean to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom