Notalgia Play Session (?)

Users who are viewing this thread

After this post; http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123161.msg6121982.html#msg6121982, I wondered how it would be to organise one more playing session of BNL EYW. Hence this topic.

Firstly I would like to know how much people would be interested in participating in such an event. You will can all imagine that just setting up a server with BNL EYW 0.3 won't really help, so therefore we need to organise something first.

So, I would like to know who would care for a little play time on the newest version 0.3. I will ask around in my clan, which I expect some people will be interested to do it. Please ask your friends, non-friends, pets and family. The more, the merrier.

You can just reply, and announce your interest. If there is enough interest and I can arrange a server, then we will select some or more dates.

Alright, so there is enough appeal for this. Now I will see if the module can run stable on the newest WB version and make adjustments if necessary. Can't say when this is done really, study and work is putting a bit of strain on me at the moment, but I will keep you informed about any made progress.

Back
Top Bottom