2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry [Union Army]

Users who are viewing this thread

Any thoughts on the new way of fixing bayonets? I think they look frickin awesome and add a bit more of a realism to the game now. The aim drop isn't bad either!

Tavvy, You're just jealous that we can fix our bayonets realistically, like Hannanor said.

Den we will give dem da Bayonet!!!

McCann said:
Tavvy, You're just jealous that we can fix our bayonets realistically, like Hannanor said.

And whilst you're stood there, stuck waiting for your bayonet to be fixed, we would just smash into you and cut you down (:

You're outclassed Bacara.

My compliments  :smile:

32nd-Tavington said:
McCann said:

And whilst you're stood there, stuck waiting for your bayonet to be fixed, we would just smash into you and cut you down (:

Nah, my men are trained to fix bayonets at a speed that light can't even see.

I define class. :smile:

Or we could just wait for you to close into range and shoot you? Then BANG! and the cav is gone! :smile:

32nd-Tavington said:
We'll soon see tomorrow when the 2nd Wisconsin calls the glorious 7th Michigan to help them.

Or the other way around :razz:

RaspberryZapper said:
You guys do realize we are on the same team......

Nothing wrong with a little rivalry and fun smack-talking :grin:

Hanannor said:
Just as long as it doesn't result in a blue on blue incident on the battlefield! ;D

Well knowing those sword frantic cavalrymen, they'll try to charge us while we aren't looking :razz:

The Union Army is calling upon the 2nd Wisconsin to take arms against an invading rebel army! Grab your arms and prepare for battle 2nd!

Nice screen from yesterday
90D71B28B4F96D153DE3F4761115AC3F9E179346

Back
Top Bottom