8​
Guard of Istiniar
High Castle of Sinners
3​
vs
13​
Heroes

B6c7d.png

As I already said and was dramatically ignored, we armynobs already fought 22nd weeaboos. This is wrong. FIX PLEASE

- Obviously our best player Turambar will defect to RNGD.
- Corey in his immense sadness will make the grave mistake of letting Broomstick play archer
- Broomstick will headshot his allies.
- Lord T will have us wait 29 minutes because he can't find the server, after which he will keep crashing after each round.
- Corey will lose his voice half way through the match because of all the swearing he will do against Arrow for running off in the wrong direction and Titan for not taking the match serious by showing up naked.
- Mitchell will then proceed to lead us but get confused by all the decisions and decided it's best to just cry for the remaining rounds.
- On which Modus will reply on the last, most decisive round against AE "Sorry guys I got to go" and leave in the middle of a 1 vs 1 deciding the outcome of the match.

Which reminds me, lets not stream this match.

Suddenly I'm not sad anymore to hear Turambar leave.

Corey can I keep him? I promise to feed him and cuddle him. I will brush his hair every day and take him out for a walk.

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
The Donutio said:
As I already said and was dramatically ignored, we armynobs already fought 22nd weeaboos. This is wrong. FIX PLEASE
Yeah, we already played against them. Isn't it a mistake? I know you might think we want revenge but no thanks, one match was enough ^^

According to the Fixture table, you will never meet Einherjar nor Legend O:

But I think you should play 3 times against AE, it's a good training.

DavidMF said:
Sir Galahad the Pure said:
The Donutio said:
Yeah, we already played against them. Isn't it a mistake? I know you might think we want revenge but no thanks, one match was enough ^^

According to the Fixture table, you will never meet Einherjar nor Legend O:
Nah, we already played against ARMY in Week 7. On the other hand Einherjar versus Legend is scheduled twice (Week 18 and 23).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom