[MMNFC] Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Fantastic Lust, as always. Only one question, I quite don't get the prizing.

Captain Lust said:
1st Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (6 months)

If for instance, Team A wins they are able to choose between 20-200 slot server, for first 6 months free?

HugMe said:
Fantastic Lust, as always. Only one question, I quite don't get the prizing.

Captain Lust said:
1st Place - MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband server 20-200 slots (6 months)

If for instance, Team A wins they are able to choose between 20-200 slot server, for first 6 months free?
That's right, you can choose the slots from 20 to 200 and 6 months is the duration you get it without fee.

No David. No.

Stonetoad said:
Which moderators are put on this one Lust? Because let's just say you have been missed.
I'll admin the whole thing but I plan on bringing in some referees, mainly to make sure the matches flow properly. Since the format involves a lot of restarts, there could be a lot of downtime so I would like there to be people moving things along and keeping the matches down to around 90 minutes.

Vikings said:
why somebody would get 20. when you can get 200? More is always better innit?
It depends. If the winners want to run it as a public server, they might want to have it a little smaller to keep things closer to a clanmatch. Ultimately, it's up to the prizewinners to choose :smile:.

I see quite some questions about the prices for the winning teams.
When winning you get a price, not a limitation.

The prices, as mentioned by Captain Lust, are:
1st Place - a free MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband/Napoleonic Wars game server for 6 months
2nd Place - a free MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband/Napoleonic Wars game server for 3 months
3rd/4th Place - a free MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband/Napoleonic Wars game server for 1 month

You are in full control of the game server, which means, you set the number of maximum players (up to 200), public or private, etc etc!
Some see the more slots as the better, but that fully depends on the kind of gameplay you prefer, that's why we let you configure it the way you like it :smile:

MarkMods said:
I see quite some questions about the prices for the winning teams.
When winning you get a price, not a limitation.

The prices, as mentioned by Captain Lust, are:
1st Place - a free MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband/Napoleonic Wars game server for 6 months
2nd Place - a free MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband/Napoleonic Wars game server for 3 months
3rd/4th Place - a free MarkMods Mount&Blade Warband/Napoleonic Wars game server for 1 month

You are in full control of the game server, which means, you set the number of maximum players (up to 200), public or private, etc etc!
Some see the more slots as the better, but that fully depends on the kind of gameplay you prefer, that's why we let you configure it the way you like it :smile:

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom