Cavalry Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

EwJack

Recruit

NOTE: For admin/ban requests please check the FSE thread: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=180.100

Information

The Cavalry Groupfighting Server is a cavalry melee only server created by the K-KA in November, 2012. The aim of the server is to offer a competitive/cooperative cavalry combat experience, where players face off in teams of up to sixteen rankers. The server hosts 3 cavalry sized maps with moderately flat terrain to administer an equal environment for everyone. All Cavalry types are allowed on the server; from Lancers to Carabiniers choose your favourite unit and join the fight!

The server was originally inspired by the Groupfighting Server, a bayonet only melee fighting arena. Cavfighting is hosted by K-KA_Oldgiffer and the server hopes to become a popular battle map for the Napoleonic Wars community. If enough popularity ensues we hope to host cavalry events and tournaments, but we will see what the future holds!

The Server is hosted in Germany

For more K-KA servers/events you should check out both Pride's Mod Revival Squad and K-KA Friday Linebattle!

News

Tip of the Week - If you're writing an essay; you may want to try using the Harvard Reference System!
Fact of the Week - Every 10 dB increase in sound is perceived as being twice as loud!

01/11/2012
Tip of the Week - Brush your teeth twice a day!
Fact of the Week - Cuba has two official currencies!

01/11/2012 - Server Officially Opened!

08/11/2012 - First Time Server Was Full!

Rules

Cavarly Rankers Only
All Cavarly Types Allowed
No Shooting
No Deliberate Team Killing/Hitting
No Deliberate Horse Blocking
No Discriminate/Offensive/Hate Speech

[size=18pt]Admins

OldGiffer [Host]
ZeRandomTigre [Maps]
PrideofNi
TwilightSparkle (EwJack)
Shamblezz
USE4life
Cooper
Glopaxi
Hector MacKay
Affjoris
Jasper [Maps]

Notice: Admin Recruiting PAUSED
If you wish to become an admin on the server please leave a post in this thread of message me with the following details;

Admin Application
In-Game Name:
Steam Name:
Regiment/Rank(If Any):
Experience:
Reason Why You Want This Role:

Ban?

If you feel like you have been wrongly banned please submit a ban appeal form in this thread or message one of the Admins with the detail below;

Unban Appeal Form
In-game Name:
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):
Reason For Ban (If Known):
Apology/Statement Against Ban:

If you have evidence of someone who has broken the rules continuously please see the form below, note evidence is needed to have the ban enforced;

Ban Appeal Form
Your In-game Name:
Their In-game Name:
Reason For Ban:
Evidence (Screenshots):

1st Official Cavalry Groupfighting Tournament!

The Cavalry Groupfighting Server is proud to present their first Groupfighting Tournament! The date of the tournament is TBD and will be decided when enough teams join! The teams will be 5v5 but substitutes are allowed! Please check out this thread for more information and to sign up!

James Stewart said:
Looks interesting, where's the server hosted?

Ah, sorry I forgot! The server is located in Germany, we've just Officially opened today so we're all on if you want to take a look ;D

Spent ages on this server tonight. Love it soooooo;

In-Game Name: USE4life
Steam Name: [GG] USE4life
Regiment/Rank(If Any): I15 Captain
Experience: North and South Official Server Admin, Owned many servers previously
Reason Why You Want This Role: I love Groupfight but love Cav more, been wanting a server like this for a long time, so I wish to help keep the server running as well as possible for the people in it and help make it as popular as it deserves to be.

Maps are good, but consider maybe removing UK. Just a suggestion.

We will be testing whats good for cav only and hopefully you will start seeing alot more, fun maps! Hope to see you all thar. More admins will be chosen in the coming days.

I spent a one or two hourse on it. Was really nice!
This is a cool idea and I love you for it hosting on a German server  :grin:

Admin Application:
In-Game Name: Cooper
Steam Name: [2Lhr] Cooper
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 2Lhr Oberst
Experience: I was a long time admin on the 6te servers and have also a lot experience in pw administration
Reason Why You Want This Role: I am a pureblood cavalry player and I love it to play at this server. Because of this reason I want to help with the administration of the server, so that all the players have the chance to enjoy it.

In-Game Name: RHA_Maj_John_Hotham
Steam Name: [RHA] Major John Hotham
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Major of my own Artillery regiment
Experience: i love cavalry and if i play as cavalry, i all way's get a good score i being in some Cavalry regiment's
Reason Why You Want This Role: i would like to help people who are having fun the server so the won't get trolled bye a trol

Signed Major of the Royal Horse Artillery

I am a very, Very happy man right now. Thanks for making this happen.

Also, I can gladly make a map or two for this, should you want it.

In-Game Name: Hector MacKay
Steam Name: [91st]Tali
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Private of the 91st
Experience: MM&Nw for a little bit over a year. Roughly 6-7 months spent in the Freikorps, A Cavalry Regiment.
Reason Why You Want This Role: I will be very active on the server for as long as it stays alive. I want to ensure and help towards that trolling and flaming is kept to a minimum.

Really love this server, good maps and a good idea. Wouldn't have tought of it myself.

Ingame name: Affjoris ( previously joris but people didn't recognize me with that name )
Steam name: Affjoris
Experience: Moderator on Revival squad. Admin on Warriors of Medway server ( Which is an occasionaly occupied native server ). Admin of the 2nd division server and union army server ( NaS ). Played NW since it came out. Have been in a regiment for the longest time but am regimentless now. Both regiments where pretty Small and not well known, but if it matters my ranks where a sergeant and a corporal.
Reason: For one i want to make sure that the server remains active and stays enjoyable for everybody. If there are no admins on the no shooting rule is (Surprisingly....) not followed and i noticed that this could ruin the experience rather quickly because muskets can easily kill your horse if not you. And without your horse only groupfigting remains.

Talii said:
I am a very, Very happy man right now. Thanks for making this happen.

Also, I can gladly make a map or two for this, should you want it.

In-Game Name: Hector MacKay
Steam Name: [91st]Tali
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Private of the 91st
Experience: MM&Nw for a little bit over a year. Roughly 6-7 months spent in the Freikorps, A Cavalry Regiment.
Reason Why You Want This Role: I will be very active on the server for as long as it stays alive. I want to ensure and help towards that trolling and flaming is kept to a minimum.

Please feel free to make maps for the server, I have enjoyed your work so far!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom