Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

Users who are viewing this thread

It'd be great if someone listed the bonuses each special weapon has, such as the +2 Power Throw, +2 STR, and I forget the amount of Throwing prof on the Bloodthirsty Cast Spear... Also Gimli's Battle Axe has +2 Power Strike, +2 STR, and I can't remember the amount but 2-handed prof...

So my village with treasure is Aldelen. I've talked to the elder but the cave is nowhere to be seen. Help, this is frustrating :C

1. Save his ass in battle: kill enemies, if Borcha is surrounded.

2. Get Borcha wounded (red health), then talk to him in camp.

3. Buy books that give +1 skill bonus (no 100% reading books), and give them to Borcha. Get them back from his inventory.

Umm, so I can't learn about the national tournament, I ask the tavern keeper but she replies me with normal job opportunities, nothing about the tournament. I have 1.040 patch too, but it won't work. Do I have to start over after I had updated the game?

XMasterology said:
Umm, so I can't learn about the national tournament, I ask the tavern keeper but she replies me with normal job opportunities, nothing about the tournament. I have 1.040 patch too, but it won't work. Do I have to start over after I had updated the game?

Then talk to the tavern keepers in other towns. There is no other way. The news on the tournament REPLACES all other dialogue, so don't worry, you won't miss it.

But make sure, you have finished all other mainline quest stuff. The story often won't continue, until you've done other stuff (mostly hunting the 10 parties of X).

The guide says you can get Damascus steel armour from count arrasies after you beat the dark avengers. I've completed chapter 1 and never saw any dark avengers. Where can I find them?

Edit: I found some and beat them, then Count Arrasies told me to hunt them and if I "do it excellently" then I get a special reward. What does this mean? How does one kill dark avengers "excellently"?

KiriKaneko said:
The guide says you can get Damascus steel armour from count arrasies after you beat the dark avengers. I've completed chapter 1 and never saw any dark avengers. Where can I find them?
ask borcha for the information

Thankyou. Any idea what I need to do to get the armour? Apparently killing them isn't enough, I must do it "excellently". Perhaps I have to kill many of them? Like 10 groups?

Need some serious help. After talking to King Graveth, I have to talk to San jar Khan. And Bahesthur pops out of nowhere and fights me. His army is too strong. They are outnumbered, yet they can still completely obilerate my army of around 80 with their 46. Are there any tactics I can use to face them?

zelrar said:
Need some serious help. After talking to King Graveth, I have to talk to San jar Khan. And Bahesthur pops out of nowhere and fights me. His army is too strong. They are outnumbered, yet they can still completely obilerate my army of around 80 with their 46. Are there any tactics I can use to face them?
Maybe, run faster and set up a trap? :wink:

Hi,

First of all, this mod is awesome and I insist on congratulationg every one involved in its conception. You really created a whole unique, story-driven, immersive, awesome mod :smile:

But I have a slight problem, I've advanced in the main quest and I'm supposed to kil Dark Knights. I killed one group but I can't find any others, ther's still Dark Pilgrims and Dark Hunters but no Dark Knights :sad:

Any help please ?

EDIT : Well, relaunching the game fixed this.

ghost835 said:
someone plz help i chose dark side i did the siege quest and now im stuck in Zendar (I think i got the name wrong) i cant leave there no leave option PLZ HELP I WANT TO CONTINUE!
I know many years passed, but many people have this still.I found a solution, there are few options like enter, or wait for some time, or whatever, see the last option, and go a little below it and press it, in a few sec, you'll be out, and it works always .

Hi, Borcha does not give me clue 1, nor the quest to hunt the black khergits. What relations value is necessary for him to give the clue and how can I improve it apart from talking to him in the camp when he's wounded? He has to give me the clue before being able to start the quest?
Thanks in advance for the answers and for this useful guide to a great mod! :wink:

Gianmarco said:
Hi, Borcha does not give me clue 1, nor the quest to hunt the black khergits. What relations value is necessary for him to give the clue and how can I improve it apart from talking to him in the camp when he's wounded? He has to give me the clue before being able to start the quest?
Thanks in advance for the answers and for this useful guide to a great mod! :wink:

Borcha needs relationship 15, and he doesn't give you the quest for "hunting black khergits".
You can give Borcha books (not for reading), or you can help him during combat, when he's in trouble (there's a non-sound dialogue line in the event log "thanks, ~bla bla".

Clue has NOTHING to do with any quest.
I could spoiler you the whole game, but then, where's the fun in that? Try figuring out things on your own...you can ask about game-stopping trouble, or really really supersecret stuff. Have fun! :party:

Borcha needs relationship 15, and he doesn't give you the quest for "hunting black khergits".
You can give Borcha books (not for reading), or you can help him during combat, when he's in trouble (there's a non-sound dialogue line in the event log "thanks, ~bla bla".
Thank you for the hints, just reached relations 15 with Borcha and obtained clue 1. Marnid gave me the black khergit quest by a conversation in the camp.
Try figuring out things on your own...you can ask about game-stopping trouble, or really really supersecret stuff. Have fun!
It's what i usually do, but i've already finished the chapter and still not solved the mistery of the clues, nor completed the black khergit quest. I really like this mod and i want to complete EVERY quest , and find EVERY special object!

Back
Top Bottom