What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

:lol: Completely clueless.

Anyways, it's baffling that you still haven't taken the hint to stop questioning me about psychiatry even with the desperate ignored PMs you sent. It's not going to happen, for fairly obvious reasons, and if it's not, tough luck, but feel free to talk to a wall like you've been doing.

krik said:
I wouldn't be insulting careers and life achievements if I were you.
7Gw1e.jpg

Except that's not what I was doing.
I was responding to his snarky attack at me.

Edit: why can Harkon be as snarky and mean as he can and no one whine but when I stand up to his bull**** I can get insulted.
Edit2: also I didn't insult his career achievement.

RabbleKnight said:
Edit: why can Harkon be as snarky and mean as he can and no one whine but when I stand up to his bull**** I can get insulted.
Because you started it by being "snarky and mean" to a "lot of the regulars".

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Also, let's take perspective here and remember that Harkon is actually a dentist.
Another perspective: a cynical career choice to derive the maximum sadistic pleasure in socially acceptable and remunerated ways. :grin:

Isn't that convenient? "I think a lot of regulars are X unpleasant thing, but hey I didn't name names, so I'm immune to being called out because you don't know if I meant you!"

Sorry one of my three bestest buddies in the world next to Temuzu and Dryvus, now that Jim told me you're a ****ing Dentist I have to cancel our super secret über geheim anti-rabble pact.

:lol: I still laugh at how Rebel was convinced you even tolerated Temuzu's company, let alone a "known friend" (seriously, where did that come from). If anything I only ever saw you call out Temuzu's bull****.

And please Eirika, anything but dentist, that's not even the same degree. :razz:

Harkon Haakonson said:
Isn't that convenient? "I think a lot of regulars are X unpleasant thing, but hey I didn't name names, so I'm immune to being called out because you don't know if I meant you!"
What constitutes as a "regular" because the politically correct in me is ready to be offended for someone else.
Harkon Haakonson said:
:lol: I still laugh at how Rebel was convinced you even tolerated Temuzu's company, let alone a "known friend" (seriously, where did that come from). If anything I only ever saw you call out Temuzu's bull****.

And please Eirika, anything but dentist, that's not even the same degree. :razz:

Let's get into a caps lock heavy internet argument.
IHRJKGHENGIRJBVRJHVGBY

Ah, I see its open season hour again for ragging on Rabble for his overly generalist statements. Good to see everyone is using their time constructively today, improving themselves for the betterment of mankind 'n' all.

You should give that line of advice it a try, we might finally get some peace and quiet around here after another mute on your end. After all, I wouldn't want to repress your essential freedoms.

What? Wellen posts very little in comparison to most AG regulars, and he doesn't exactly create ****storms to warrant that remark. If anything, he does as much as you just did, comment on situations and posts he doesn't agree with.

Back
Top Bottom